OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would announce more narrators too. We’re there December 1 to 7, the only one announced is the 6th. That’s Whoopi Goldberg and my friend doesn’t like her. It would be great if NPH would be one of the nights.

Did I call it or what? Can't wait to call tomorrow.

Have 3 additional questions. Sorry am at work and can’t check all of this on my own right now. TIA!

-I’ve purchased my annual pass and it shows on my MDE but won’t be activating it for a few more weeks. Assume I can still book online tomorrow @ 6:00 am?

- Where do you go to book the candlelight processional… On the Disney dining page and is it listed as such?

- Does anyone happen to know what the cancellation policy is? We have a large party of 8 so I just want to make sure.

Many thanks.

We're excited about NPH for Mon 12/2. I get that he's popular. If targeting 2nd or 3rd show, that 1st Mon., what kind of waiting would you expect for 4 if you didn't do a package? What about Goldberg on Fri night? Just to gauge if it's definitely worth booking them. Thank you

Along with announcing additional narrators, I now see a note that they are requiring prepayment. Yikes; that's money I wasn't planning to spend until December, but I get that it cuts down on people making multiple reservations intending to only keep one (and I get that, too -- is six months away!).

Darn, NPH's dates have really thrown off my plans. The original plan was to head to Cocoa Beach on the 29th, run the Space Coast Marathon on Dec 1, and then head over to Disney that evening/the next day. I guess I'll have to hope for a late dinner res on the first and drive over that night.

Any idea who might be there 12/8-12/12? Trying to figure out if we should move our reservation on 12/13 and try to catch Gary Sinise or take a shot in the dark and get who we get.

We're excited about NPH for Mon 12/2. I get that he's popular. If targeting 2nd or 3rd show, that 1st Mon., what kind of waiting would you expect for 4 if you didn't do a package? What about Goldberg on Fri night? Just to gauge if it's definitely worth booking them. Thank you

NPH without a package? Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend it. People start lining up at lunch time. I attended his last performance last year and I don’t think anyone from standby was admitted.

Have 3 additional questions. Sorry am at work and can’t check all of this on my own right now. TIA!

-I’ve purchased my annual pass and it shows on my MDE but won’t be activating it for a few more weeks. Assume I can still book online tomorrow @ 6:00 am?

- Where do you go to book the candlelight processional… On the Disney dining page and is it listed as such?

- Does anyone happen to know what the cancellation policy is? We have a large party of 8 so I just want to make sure.

Many thanks.

48-hour / 2-day cancellation policy.

Book via regular Disney Dining

We’ve never seen the candlelight processional before but are definitely going this year now that we’re locals. I’d like to see John stamos but idk if he’ll be added or not

Do we have confirmation on that?

Someone said a CM said would be able to book online tomorrow
I don’t have confirmation on it. It’s just the way it’s been for other events with advanced booking. I don’t know how they would open the online option exclusively for AP and DVC the way it’s set up.

I don’t have confirmation on it. It’s just the way it’s been for other events with advanced booking. I don’t know how they would open the online option exclusively for AP and DVC the way it’s set up.
I'm guessing info such as if someone is an AP or DVC member it's linked to their Disney account. That's the same way we're able to book AP discounts on rooms online. But the CM this morning on chat said that ADR's would be available online at 6AM EST and through phone reservations starting at 7AM EST.

I'm guessing info such as if someone is an AP or DVC member it's linked to their Disney account. That's the same way we're able to book AP discounts on rooms online. But the CM this morning on chat said that ADR's would be available online at 6AM EST and through phone reservations starting at 7AM EST.
Well I guess you know better than me but if they actually had that capability in place then I wonder why they wouldn’t use it to give you an AP discount in advance on pre-pay dining like CRT. It would be great to be able to book online and I hope it’s the case. For the other dining packages we have booked (Eat to the Beat and Garden Rocks) you had to call to book in advance. I know they change things though so I guess we will see tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter