***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

Hi guys :wave:

I've added you all in to the roll call. In some cases I guessed a bit with your dates. Please let me know what corrections I need to make, if any.

Hi all!!! Excited to say we will be back this July! We actually have a week stay at BC CL June 24 - July 1 and then we are moving over to Poly CL from July 1 - 8. Can't wait!!

I was just thinking about the brunch at CG. Josh at easywdw.com just did a review and it looks amazing.

We did this brunch a few weeks ago - it was amazing!!!!! If you have any questions, let me know. We went on a weekend getaway without our daughter. We hope to do it again sometime but when we go back in the summer our DD6 will be with us so I don't think that it will be something we bring her to.

We arrive on 7/8 for a one night stay at Beach Club. Then on 7/9 we sail off on The Dream for 5 nights. We'll return to WDW on 7/14 for a 4 night stay at Grand Floridian. So excited already! We are headed down to Disneyland 12/9-12/11 for a Disney fix before the end of the year.

We will also be there in July! Our dates are 6/29 to 7/11. Right now we are booked at CSR with a Free Dining bounceback but I am always thinking about switching resorts. LOL I usually do right up until it's time to leave.

We are bringing my parents and oldest DD's boyfriend and will be celebrating her and the boyfriend's high school graduation and his 18th birthday on 7/7 while there. I am nervous about going during such a busy time since we always go late August/September but having a kid going to college really messes with vacation planning. We have done Thanksgiving at WDW so trying to figure how the 2 times compare crowd wise.

We will also be there in July! Our dates are 6/29 to 7/11. Right now we are booked at CSR with a Free Dining bounceback but I am always thinking about switching resorts. LOL I usually do right up until it's time to leave.

We are bringing my parents and oldest DD's boyfriend and will be celebrating her and the boyfriend's high school graduation and his 18th birthday on 7/7 while there. I am nervous about going during such a busy time since we always go late August/September but having a kid going to college really messes with vacation planning. We have done Thanksgiving at WDW so trying to figure how the 2 times compare crowd wise.

:welcome:

We always go in late August too, right before school starts. I'm a bit nervous too. We've been pretty spoiled with those late August/early September trips crowd wise.

I am nervous about crowds as well. I think having a good time depends on the attitude you go with. We went over New Years last year and had a great time.

I am nervous about crowds as well. I think having a good time depends on the attitude you go with. We went over New Years last year and had a great time.

Happy to know you enjoyed New Years in DW. :thumbsup2 We will be in Epcot on New Year's Eve. I don't mind crowds. It's the crowds plus the July heat that worries me. I think we are going to take full advantage of the water parks next July.

ADR time is coming soon! :)

I was thinking about a late BOG lunch on July 4th, but then I think it would be cool to see The Voices of Liberty at Epcot on the 4th instead. I can never decide! Park hopping would probably be a bad idea. I just don't know.

ADR time is coming soon! :)

I was thinking about a late BOG lunch on July 4th, but then I think it would be cool to see The Voices of Liberty at Epcot on the 4th instead. I can never decide! Park hopping would probably be a bad idea. I just don't know.

We are thinking about doing Ohana on the 4th and spending the day at the Poly. I keep seeing mixed reviews on Ohana though

We are thinking about doing Ohana on the 4th and spending the day at the Poly. I keep seeing mixed reviews on Ohana though

That is exactly our plan!

If only I could get the site to work - Stitch has eaten all of the WDW site now... I have 15 days to make ADR's for - got through about 6 - I guess I'll be calling at 7am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter