• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**** official june 2015 thread! **** come check in!

Coaches24 - sounds like your day and my day was pretty much the same. It was frustrating with all the ride closures and I felt like I was chasing my tail all day. Let's hope tomorrow goes smoother!

Coaches24 - sounds like your day and my day was pretty much the same. It was frustrating with all the ride closures and I felt like I was chasing my tail all day. Let's hope tomorrow goes smoother!

Yes we had very similar days it sounds like. Good luck to us both tomorrow! We will be there bright and early!

Here's the video of the clapping man that I mentioned the other day! Enjoy!

I can't see the link to your video, but we saw him yesterday bright and early on Autopia. I would not have known about him if it wasn't for you mentioning him! How fun it must be to be him!

ETA now I see the link in my reply!

Yes we had very similar days it sounds like. Good luck to us both tomorrow! We will be there bright and early!
We were there today too. We got a late start since we were up so late to see all the shows last night and didn't get to the parks until 9:30 this morning. The lines to get into DL were insane, and DCA was slightly better so we headed there. We didn't even bother with RSR, I think it just came back up when we were walking by the FP line, it was wrapped around to Carthay! DL was swamped today! We only rode a few rides and hunted for pressed pennies which was fun. We hope to up early with everyone else tomorrow for our last day!

I just got back from being in the parks Sunday and Monday. Being there in June I quickly realized why I don't ever go in June. The parks were a zoo and it was hot! I mean packed! DL especially was crazy! However we got there at opening and by 2pm had been on 10 rides and had lunch. Then did 2 more after that. It was becoming a zoo though. We lined up for the parade at 7 but there was nothing on a bench or curb by that time. People were lined up right after Soundsational. We got lucky though. We lined up right in front of the train station behind people sitting on the curb and at about 730 the two teens in front of us decided they weren't waiting so we got to move up and sit down, which was so nice! The parade was amazing. The fireworks started immediately after the parade and we couldn't see much from where we were. We could see the fireworks but not many of the special effects. It was cool though.

I won't go in June again, but we couldn't wait to see the parade and fireworks so we made the quick trip! Really looking forward to my 4 day September trip!!!

I'm worried about the lines with these recent posts. Never been in June. But went Halloween week last year. We will be there Tues-Thurs 6/30-7/2. We are from Texas so heat is not a new thing but I did plan on RD then afternoon "rest" then back in the evening. It will be me, DD (5), my mom celebrating 60th bday, and my dad (totally a nonDL guy).
Also, I see Fantasmic at 10:45 and Paint the night at 11. How long is Fantasmic?

F! lasted about 25 minutes last night. We saw the 9pm F!, stayed in our F! spot for the fireworks show and then went on a couple rides and grabbed dessert and then saw the parade at 11.

F! lasted about 25 minutes last night. We saw the 9pm F!, stayed in our F! spot for the fireworks show and then went on a couple rides and grabbed dessert and then saw the parade at 11.

Did you do a regular FP for Fantasmic, or did you do the Fantasmic meal option? I'm curious about people's Fantasmic experiences since this is our first trip since they started the FP's for the show.

regular FP. I got a FP I think close to 10 am but wasn't paying attention to the time so I could be off on that. I was in the green section which is on the POC bridge next to the tree house. It was a great spot if you get to the end of the bridge opposite the tree house. In the middle and on the right you have trees in your way. But on the left side (when looking at the rivers) it was a fantastic view of the show and good of the fireworks as well.

regular FP. I got a FP I think close to 10 am but wasn't paying attention to the time so I could be off on that. I was in the green section which is on the POC bridge next to the tree house. It was a great spot if you get to the end of the bridge opposite the tree house. In the middle and on the right you have trees in your way. But on the left side (when looking at the rivers) it was a fantastic view of the show and good of the fireworks as well.

Awesome! That sounds like a spot to try for. Thanks!

2 days to go before our long 15 hour flight from Australia.
Went to see Inside out today, amazing movie. Even a tuff downhill mountain biker like myself couldn't fight the man tears hahaha.
Hope they have some merchandise at DCA.

Waiting for F! To start. We did BB package and got in the designated area at 8:20 or so and found Riverbelle Terrace people in the same area. So tonight they just have one area for both dining packages.

We plan on seeing the 11 pm parade. Any tips on where to go that isnt too crowded and we won't have to wait too long?

Last night we lucked out by being in the ice cream/ candy store about half way down Main Street when the 11 pm parade started. We actually weren't planning on watching but since it started and was going right by we waited right by the door or the shop. One CM recommended I stay there when the parade was starting so I put DD on my shoulders since I only had a wall behind me so she had a great view and I could see everything through the people in the ropes area. I think it's totally repeatable of you get there right before the parade starts.

Waiting for F! To start. We did BB package and got in the designated area at 8:20 or so and found Riverbelle Terrace people in the same area. So tonight they just have one area for both dining packages.

We plan on seeing the 11 pm parade. Any tips on where to go that isnt too crowded and we won't have to wait too long?
We found a great curside place on Main St for the 11pm parade the other night. We also did a F! Package and stayed put for fireworks. We also took our time leaving the F! Area afterwarda since I have read that its super crowded with everyone trying to leave the parks after fireworks. We got our spot on Main St at about 10:10pm. There were lots of places available. We were on the far end in front of Emporium. I also liked this spot because the 2nd parade starts from Town Sq, so we could leave earlier and easily afterwards. If all the curb spaces are taken, you can simply stand behind the people who are sitting. They will let you sit there while waiting for parade to start but will make you stand about 5min before it starts. I also noticed at about 15min before the parade started they roped off the street across from us, from the Magic shop at the end of Main St to Town Sq. As soon as that was roped off people could sit on the street. I heard they also do this in front of the fire station. Good luck!

We found a great curside place on Main St for the 11pm parade the other night. We also did a F! Package and stayed put for fireworks. We also took our time leaving the F! Area afterwarda since I have read that its super crowded with everyone trying to leave the parks after fireworks. We got our spot on Main St at about 10:10pm. There were lots of places available. We were on the far end in front of Emporium. I also liked this spot because the 2nd parade starts from Town Sq, so we could leave earlier and easily afterwards. If all the curb spaces are taken, you can simply stand behind the people who are sitting. They will let you sit there while waiting for parade to start but will make you stand about 5min before it starts. I also noticed at about 15min before the parade started they roped off the street across from us, from the Magic shop at the end of Main St to Town Sq. As soon as that was roped off people could sit on the street. I heard they also do this in front of the fire station. Good luck!
Last night we lucked out by being in the ice cream/ candy store about half way down Main Street when the 11 pm parade started. We actually weren't planning on watching but since it started and was going right by we waited right by the door or the shop. One CM recommended I stay there when the parade was starting so I put DD on my shoulders since I only had a wall behind me so she had a great view and I could see everything through the people in the ropes area. I think it's totally repeatable of you get there right before the parade starts.

Thank you both for your helpful advice. We stayed at F! For fireworks but there wasn't any sound and then they announced that the rest of fireworks were canceled so we headed to BTMR and waited about 20 minutes to ride. We got to Main Street at about 10:15 and found a standing spot easily. We sat until 5 minutes before the parade then were told to stand. It was an awesome parade! I would love to see it again but don't think I could talk hubby into it.

Last day and we are in line in DCA at the rope trying the far right technique for the first time. Hoping the ride is working this morning as it has been down early both Mon and Tue (Wed was a beach day so don't know how it was yesterday.

1 more sleep and we are off early in the morning. Looking forward to getting away from this winter Melbourne to see some hot weather.

We are all very excited now.

1 more sleep and we are off early in the morning. Looking forward to getting away from this winter Melbourne to see some hot weather.

We are all very excited now.

Have a safe trip and a fantastic time when you hit the parks!

Have a safe trip and a fantastic time when you hit the parks!
Thanks and will do.
It's now 2:30 in the morning, time to get this long trip in motion and become one of the June crew in Disneyland.

See you in about 25hours hahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter