***Official June 2019***

Anyone have a rough time booking fastpasses today? Our window opened and the website went down at least 13 times in the first 35 minutes. Now the app shows all of my fastpass reservations are only for 1 guest but when I log in to the full website it shows the whole party.
Made our FPs over two weeks ago, and the app shows 1 FP when I look at the Plans for the Day, but if I tap a particular ride, it shows both me and DS. The app is... not magical. :crazy2:

Anyone have a rough time booking fastpasses today? Our window opened and the website went down at least 13 times in the first 35 minutes. Now the app shows all of my fastpass reservations are only for 1 guest but when I log in to the full website it shows the whole party.

My fastpass day was several weeks ago, but I had problems. I had that same problem with only a portion of my party showing up on the app and everyone showing on the website, but it eventually corrected itself.

Agreed, and actually we did originally have it scheduled on one of those days. Then DS decided he really wanted to do the older-kid Pirate thingie at CBR, and that meant changing our CP ADR.

It's funny how something COMPLETELY unrelated to anything else you've got planned on one day can throw it ALL off. #DisneyProblems
Well now I’m really glad I scheduled it on an EMM day bc I switched to EMM. Lol. We had it booked for Sept 1 and they are cancelling all the Sept ones so I just switched it to June!

Tuesdays are almost always a mess.

Made our FPs over two weeks ago, and the app shows 1 FP when I look at the Plans for the Day, but if I tap a particular ride, it shows both me and DS. The app is... not magical. :crazy2:
Mine does this too. Definitely an often mentioned recent glitch.

We have two "off park" days. Any thoughts on what to do? One of them we have 4pm Hoop De Doo since I regretted not trying it last time. I had thought about doing the Backstage Magic tour but probably all full by now anyway. And wasn't sure we wanted to spend $600 on that. (We loved the Keys to the Kingdom last trip!) On the HDDR day we will probably go to Disney Springs. We will probably end up there quite a bit since it is an easy boat ride from our resort. But I was thinking on the other off day we could go look at some of the other resorts. We saw the Poly and Contemporary last time. Any others worth a visit or good for lunch? We are not really water park people. In fact, we didn't even go swimming at all last time.

We have two "off park" days. Any thoughts on what to do? One of them we have 4pm Hoop De Doo since I regretted not trying it last time. I had thought about doing the Backstage Magic tour but probably all full by now anyway. And wasn't sure we wanted to spend $600 on that. (We loved the Keys to the Kingdom last trip!) On the HDDR day we will probably go to Disney Springs. We will probably end up there quite a bit since it is an easy boat ride from our resort. But I was thinking on the other off day we could go look at some of the other resorts. We saw the Poly and Contemporary last time. Any others worth a visit or good for lunch? We are not really water park people. In fact, we didn't even go swimming at all last time.

My family always enjoys GF Cafe. Resort is lovely to visit:).

We're officially at 30 days to go here! I feel like time has kinda flown by since the 60 day mark. But I have a feeling this is gonna be a long 30 days because of all the excitement!

We're officially at 30 days to go here! I feel like time has kinda flown by since the 60 day mark. But I have a feeling this is gonna be a long 30 days because of all the excitement!
We're at 35! Five weeks from this moment I'll be sitting in the United Lounge at IAH wondering if I have time for one more mimosa before boarding. (Spoiler alert: I will.) :drinking1

That said, five weeks, and already...

sleep-at-disney.gif

We're at 35! Five weeks from this moment I'll be sitting in the United Lounge at IAH wondering if I have time for one more mimosa before boarding. (Spoiler alert: I will.) :drinking1

That said, five weeks, and already...

sleep-at-disney.gif

Ugh that lounge life! My friends are taking a United Flight with First Class tickets. I'm taking Southwest but I got some free drink coupons so I'll be enjoying at least one mimosa!

Ugh that lounge life! My friends are taking a United Flight with First Class tickets. I'm taking Southwest but I got some free drink coupons so I'll be enjoying at least one mimosa!
Free drink tickets are a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. And if SW didn't only fly out of the world's most inconvenient airport (for us, anyway), I would be seeking them out as well.

So my question for you… Are you two timing us and also in the May travel thread?

We are at 36 days here.

Can you someone please help me decide on EMM for MK on June 2nd.? I am going crazy. It would cost $410.05 for my family to participate in this event. We were able to get all the Fastpass we wanted for both MK days, so I am not sure if this is a good choice. If you have chose EMM why did you chose it? Just want to get some advice. TIA.

Happy Friday!!!

We are at 36 days here.

Can you someone please help me decide on EMM for MK on June 2nd.? I am going crazy. It would cost $410.05 for my family to participate in this event. We were able to get all the Fastpass we wanted for both MK days, so I am not sure if this is a good choice. If you have chose EMM why did you chose it? Just want to get some advice. TIA.

Happy Friday!!!

EMM is a great add on...but only if it doesn’t kill your budget. We only have two people (daughter and I) when we go to DW so we stay in Pop! To save $ and then do ALL the extras (DAH, EMM, dessert parties etc)
But we only ever have to pay for 2 people.
Paying for 4 def makes you rethink it.

EMM gives you breakfast and a bunch of rides in SDMT, PP and Winnie.

If this is a once in 5 years trip it’s prob worth it more than a 1-2 a year trip.

We are at 36 days here.

Happy Friday!!!

I've only done EMM once, but we loved it and booked it for our June trip. We are doing the one on June 4th. I think it's totally worth it. I love being able to get into MK early and not having to wait with the rope drop masses. I love being able to see fantasyland when it's not wall to wall people (it's my favorite part of the park). I also love being able to ride some of our favorites with no wait. Peter Pan is one of our favorites so being able to ride it multiple times is awesome. Now with more rides opened up, I think it will be even more magical. Last time we were there it was only PP, 7DMT and Pooh. You might check the super thread about EMM and read about some of the experiences. I really enjoy doing anything that will allow me to enjoy the park when it's less crowded, but I'm with the previous poster and only have to buy 2 tix for me and my son. My husband isn't a Disney fan so we leave him at home ;0)

EMM is a great add on...but only if it doesn’t kill your budget. We only have two people (daughter and I) when we go to DW so we stay in Pop! To save $ and then do ALL the extras (DAH, EMM, dessert parties etc)
But we only ever have to pay for 2 people.
Paying for 4 def makes you rethink it.

EMM gives you breakfast and a bunch of rides in SDMT, PP and Winnie.

If this is a once in 5 years trip it’s prob worth it more than a 1-2 a year trip.

Thanks for the advice. Will talk it over with the hubby.

I've only done EMM once, but we loved it and booked it for our June trip. We are doing the one on June 4th. I think it's totally worth it. I love being able to get into MK early and not having to wait with the rope drop masses. I love being able to see fantasyland when it's not wall to wall people (it's my favorite part of the park). I also love being able to ride some of our favorites with no wait. Peter Pan is one of our favorites so being able to ride it multiple times is awesome. Now with more rides opened up, I think it will be even more magical. Last time we were there it was only PP, 7DMT and Pooh. You might check the super thread about EMM and read about some of the experiences. I really enjoy doing anything that will allow me to enjoy the park when it's less crowded, but I'm with the previous poster and only have to buy 2 tix for me and my son. My husband isn't a Disney fan so we leave him at home ;0)

Thanks for the advice. Will talk it over with the hubby.

Another question,

If we decided to do this, I could change my Fastpass to other fastpass. for Example we have fastpass for PP, AND 7DMT. If I am able to ride them multiple time during EMM I can use the fastpass for some meet and greets for my little one. Has anyone does this before? Is this a good idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter