Official London / Paris / Disneyland Paris Thread

Just had to share - we finally sold our house and are down to one mortgage!!!:cool1: Wanna guess how much time elapsed between signing on the dotted line and me planning our next Disney trip??? About a nanosecond.:thumbsup2

Laurie

Super news !! Congrats!

If you decide to come down in early March, let us know we would love to see you both.

Frank and Cathy

Well, it means we get to keep the OBB we made on the Magic for the Easter Dream cruise ! I figured we'd have to push it out to 2013. It's a 5 nt, so I'm thinking some days at WDW are in order. Already looking into renting some points to stay at AKV as part of my evil plot to convince Brian to become a DVC member.

Laurie

Just had to share - we finally sold our house and are down to one mortgage!!!:cool1: Wanna guess how much time elapsed between signing on the dotted line and me planning our next Disney trip??? About a nanosecond.:thumbsup2

Laurie
How wonderful for you! I'm *SO* glad it finally happened!!!! :cool1:

Well, it means we get to keep the OBB we made on the Magic for the Easter Dream cruise ! I figured we'd have to push it out to 2013. It's a 5 nt, so I'm thinking some days at WDW are in order. Already looking into renting some points to stay at AKV as part of my evil plot to convince Brian to become a DVC member.

Laurie
Evil, evil plot!!!

Sayhello

Did ya'll see that there was a fire at Laduree yesterday?

2011-10-27T123845Z_01_JES102_RTRIDSP_3_FRANCE.jpg

Members of the fire brigade exit the fine macaroon producers "Laduree" after a fire broke out in their building on the Champs Elysees in Paris October 27, 2011. REUTERS/John Schults

...the fire broke out in the kitchen, which was undergoing partial renovation. It spread to the tea room and the restaurant and through the first and second floors. No injuries.

40 fire trucks from 20 different stations came to the scene, because you can imagine what could happen if the fire had spread to other buildings.

From September...
IMG_2299.jpg

I think he does a great job! He has to do something in between our trips across the pond. :rotfl2:

I still can't get over how he says "yogurt"...which brings back memories of him saying it with an American accent! :lmao::rotfl:

Landon sent me a note saying that he is in Houston this week, belt buckle, boots and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter