**Official March 2017 Thread**

Dunno about you guys, but for me this is the hardest part of the waiting. All the fastpasses have been made, all the ADRs have been made (except one), daily plans/park hopping plans have been made, nothing left to do or plan, just wait (and hope for a better time for BOG dinner to open up). 46 days to go!

Yes! I am having the hardest time! This is only my second trip. (And second within a year! I couldn't wait to get back!) I am at 46 days today. Paying off balance in a few days, MagicBands are personalized, plans are made (and tweaked and retweaked), etc. There is nothing left to do except sit and wait! We are telling my nephew at the end of February and we will start a countdown then. I just want to always be working on Disney stuff! Our next trip won't be for a few more years and I can't even begin to deal with that!

P.S. I'm a super newbie, but have you tried the reservation finder on Touring Plans? I know you have to have a subscription but it found me the perfect lunch just a couple of days after me plugging it in and they sent me a text and I just jumped on MDE and booked it! I was super impressed!

We finally hit the 30 day mark! We're going on our first family trip February 28th - March 6th . My girls are 7 and 9 and almost as excited as I am haha

I feel slightly insane for the amount of time I've spent planning this trip lol. But it's been worth it! We have dining reservations at Be Our Guest, Ohana, Akershus, Chef Mickeys, and Sci-Fi Drive-In. I scored fast passes to Seven Dwarves on both our Magic Kingdom days and Frozen Ever After! I got Kenny The Pirate's character locater subscription. I'm so ready

I think I've bought almost everything we'll need too, right down to ponchos. Just have to finish making some shirts I've been planning. And figure out what groceries I want and from where. We have the 1 TS / 1 QS / 2 snacks meal plan, so we'll just need stuff for hotel snacking and maybe stuff for sandwiches. Leaning towards Garden Grocer at the moment since I can get cold stuff.

I'm so glad I found these forums so I can share my excitement with others. My Husband has never been to Disney and doesn't understand...yet

We're just 34 days away and can't wait either! This will be our first time (I was there 25 years ago but remember very little from that trip) and my kids are bursting with excitement. I can't believe all the planning it takes! Good idea to pack ponchos. My planning started pretty late, less than a month ago, but I'm happy that we got some great ADRs and also EMM. Hard to believe it's just over a month away!

Yes! I am having the hardest time! This is only my second trip. (And second within a year! I couldn't wait to get back!) I am at 46 days today. Paying off balance in a few days, MagicBands are personalized, plans are made (and tweaked and retweaked), etc. There is nothing left to do except sit and wait! We are telling my nephew at the end of February and we will start a countdown then. I just want to always be working on Disney stuff! Our next trip won't be for a few more years and I can't even begin to deal with that!

P.S. I'm a super newbie, but have you tried the reservation finder on Touring Plans? I know you have to have a subscription but it found me the perfect lunch just a couple of days after me plugging it in and they sent me a text and I just jumped on MDE and booked it! I was super impressed!

Hey! My second trip too--first one was last April. :)

Thanks for the TP tip--they're great. I am using them, but I'm looking for a BOG dinner on 3/15 at a time I want, so no surprise that nothing's come through yet. They did find me an 8:50 pm res, but I'd rather eat at 6 or 7, and use the later time to enjoy EMH. So just hanging on and hoping someone with a prime ADR decides to switch. :)

30 days y'all! :banana: We got our Mickey mail on Friday. For some strange reason my oldest son wasn't on the magical express paperwork and I had to call them. The joys of traveling with so many kids and having a two room reservation :laughing:. I looked over the easy WDW March crowd calendar earlier today. Fortunately our planned park days are pretty much aligned with the recommendations; but honestly I'm at the point where I will just be happy to be at Disney! Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in all the details of planning and all the options that I have to remember that the big picture is finally being able to go back. The only thing I'm dreading is having to pack; but having to pack soon means it's almost time to go!

30 days y'all! :banana: We got our Mickey mail on Friday. For some strange reason my oldest son wasn't on the magical express paperwork and I had to call them. The joys of traveling with so many kids and having a two room reservation :laughing:. I looked over the easy WDW March crowd calendar earlier today. Fortunately our planned park days are pretty much aligned with the recommendations; but honestly I'm at the point where I will just be happy to be at Disney! Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in all the details of planning and all the options that I have to remember that the big picture is finally being able to go back. The only thing I'm dreading is having to pack; but having to pack soon means it's almost time to go!
I'm with you even though I have a packing list I still hate it :sad2:

Our Mickey Mail came yesterday!!!! 39 more days until check in -- but only 38 days until we drive to Florida!!! Woot!!! :yay:

I feel like January has been such a long month. I am so ready for tomorrow, so I can say "next month" we are going on vacation! It will also be one less click to get to the Accuweather March Forecast. It is the little things to look forward to!

Aw, I love the packing. Though it's just packing for me (and my husband when he comes with me), so that probably explains it. :)

I love packing too, everyone thinks I'm weird for it. I think it's just because I like to organize things. But it also gets me even more excited for the trip! Packing means it's almost time to go! I think I'll start a packing list today...

Hey! My second trip too--first one was last April. :)

Thanks for the TP tip--they're great. I am using them, but I'm looking for a BOG dinner on 3/15 at a time I want, so no surprise that nothing's come through yet. They did find me an 8:50 pm res, but I'd rather eat at 6 or 7, and use the later time to enjoy EMH. So just hanging on and hoping someone with a prime ADR decides to switch. :)

Two trips and I'm addicted! The planning is so much fun! I keep coming up with new things to do!

Good luck with your ADR!!

Omg I got confirmation this morning that our magic bands shipped!!! I can't believe this is really, finally happening. 27 days!!!

I've already started packing lol. I'm using the excuse that I just need to make sure we don't need any new pairs of shorts or whatever but really I'm just too excited to wait!

Hi there. I am traveling with DD15, DH, SIL, BIL from March 19-29. We are arriving in Orlando late on March 17 and going to SIL/BIL house in Sebring until Sunday. After visiting, buying groceries and having a nice Sunday Brunch, we are driving the 2 hours to WDW!!! We are staying in a 3BR at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for 7 days than at Silver Lake Resort from Sunday-Wed. I love Bonnet Creek, but hate that I can't book FP+ when others do it.

I am very excited to go this time, and first time going to Universal in years (like when there was only one park and ET was the big ride!!!). My DD is a HP fan, so we should have a great tip - 7 day passes with Hoppers for WDW and 3 day at Universal.

I am jealous of you guys staying onsite who have already booked your FP+. I hope good things are left when my 30 days hits. I will be right at the computer before taking my DD to school when we leave shortly after 7AM EST.

Also, if anyone wants to do a photo share, let me know!

Exactly one more month to go! We got our magical express tags in the mail this morning woop woop

Although they only had our departure flight info not our arrival. So have to fix that

So excited! 44 more days to go! We were able to get all dining and FP reservations we wanted. I may need to do some tweaking though. Also started packing miscellaneous things that I don't need prior to trip. Still have to buy a few things. How do I reserve DME? Can I do it online? Cannot find it anywhere. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter