**Official March 2017 Thread**

Super late to the party, but we just booked a last minute trip for 3/26-3/29/17 at AKL CL. Never been to this resort and we cannot wait!!

Super late to the party, but we just booked a last minute trip for 3/26-3/29/17 at AKL CL. Never been to this resort and we cannot wait!!
Boardwalk is our #1 but several years ago we couldn't get into Boardwalk but got Animal Kingdom Lodge. We were very pleasantly surprised! The rooms are awesome and the animals are incredible. Even if you aren't staying in a Savannah View room, there are lots of public areas and a game room that have views of the Savannah. I would say the resort itself is better than Boardwalk but we love Boardwalk's proximity to Epcot, DHS, Swan & Dolphin, etc so it is still #1 for that reason but AKL is a very close 2nd. Enjoy your trip! You will have a blast at AKL!

Just booked DME! :)

And on the bright side, when searching for ADRs, we only have to click forward one month instead of two. can't wait!!

I just wish there was a way to see the DME reservation online. My friend and I are arriving/leaving on different flights at different times, and 'cause I'm paranoid I'd like to be able to see that they have both our information all set and ready to go.

I just wish there was a way to see the DME reservation online. My friend and I are arriving/leaving on different flights at different times, and 'cause I'm paranoid I'd like to be able to see that they have both our information all set and ready to go.
Once I wasn't sure if I'd entered a clients' DME info. or not, so I entered it again. It came back that it was already in the system. You could always try that! You could also call; they can tell you if you're both set up with DME :)

Once I wasn't sure if I'd entered a clients' DME info. or not, so I entered it again. It came back that it was already in the system. You could always try that! You could also call; they can tell you if you're both set up with DME :)

Thanks! I'm sure it's fine, cause I called and added DME for my friend a few weeks ago, and when I called today to add my intinerary, the CM confirmed my friend's intinerary. I'm just paranoid and like being able to see it on the screen. :)

Going with our family of 5 3/23-3/31 at AOA. We were AOA last spring and the Disney bug jumped up and bit my husband.... he was begging to go back!

We will be there during his 40th birthday and he wants to spend his day at Epcot - lucky him :)

May the crowds not impact our Disney fun!

Yeah! I had to switch a couple of days around so I can see Simple Plan on the 17th! I was a huge fan 10-15 years ago.
I had to refresh my memory on their songs DD is excited to see them as well.
I'm glad they added more days to the concerts

Still a little over a week before we can select our FPs! Having a bit of a hard time deciding on what days to do which parks. Last visit the whole family took part in planning but since this trip is just me and DD who is swamped with school I'm a bit overwhelmed! Trying to make the most out of the 4 park days we have but don't want to be too stressed about getting it all in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter