***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

If there is anyone going to cosmic rays soon can you tell me if they still have the Mickey sippers? I so want one.

If there is anyone going to cosmic rays soon can you tell me if they still have the Mickey sippers? I so want one.

THIS! If anyone sees the Mickey sipper, please please let us know! It was out of stock and suppose to be back now!
Hoping they have them in 2 weeks!

Just boarded the plane in MN. It’s -15 air temp with a feels like of -31. Disney weather is going to feel amazing coming from this. Can’t wait to get there.
We are following you from MSP tomorrow. Can’t wait to see something other than snow!

Raining again in north GA again today so watching Disney vids on YouTube. Wife wants to wait to start packing next weekend. Yesterday we bought a new headrest DVD player for the Suburban and a cellular iPad for the trip. Hope to keep the wife and son entertained on the ride down. Still trying to talk into leaving the Thursday after work and try to make it half way down.

Yesterday we bought a new headrest DVD player for the Suburban and a cellular iPad for the trip.

We just tracked down all our portable DVD players and made sure we had all the charger cords (and bought replacement cords because kids take great care of stuff.) Got paper cords for their kindles. And headphones. Everyone got headphones because I am NOT listening to 3 movies at the same time for 2 days. LOL!

I think I’m going to get my 13yo set up with his own library account so he can borrow some books to read in the car instead of hauling the entire Harry Potter hardcover collection into the car.

Our 7 year old was sleeping on the couch this morning and the first thing out of his mouth when he woke up was, “17 more days.”

I got our 2 old ones out yesterday and neither one worked so it worked out good that I checked them out. Since we were heading to Wally World anyway I just put a new one in the buggy. My 3 year old won’t wear headphones so it looks like 8 hrs of Mickey Mouse clubhouse on the drive down.

Watched some vids on Shades of Green, I can’t wait to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter