***Official March 2021 Thread***

I am almost finished with our shirts. Just need to get me one more blank white shirt to finish up but the image is ready to press so hopefully I'll finish that up Thursday. Now I need to chat with my sisters about which ADRs to drop so we can finalize things as much as we can.

Our vacation is half over and having a great time! Hardly any rain but the wind is chilly! Coming from MN its hard for me to say that!! It was 58 here last night and 60 back home🥴

it is supposed to be warming up tomorrow tho!

We have been on ROTR 3 times. ( had 3 days booked at Hollywood ). we Had timeanddate.com opened and at 6:59:59 hit ‘Join’ 3 times as they appeared and the best group we received was 9! Both of us were using either Disney’s WiFi and Verizon and one of us was able to join on these different days so.....Weird... I know....it’s like it didn’t matter.

Hope everybody else’s vacation is wonderful. The food in Epcot for flower and garden is amazing and the flowers care beautiful!!!

Try the watermelon salad and key lime pie!

I have an Ale & compass reservation for breakfast on our HS day. I was only able to get it for 9:30 but I grabbed it hoping to modify to a 7:00 one. I figure a 7:00 one would still allow us to eat and make HS by 8:15.

I was finally able to modify to 7:45just now! So getting closer! I’m thinking that as long as I get it to anytime between 7 and 7:15 we will show up and try for seating at 7:00.

Our vacation is half over and having a great time! Hardly any rain but the wind is chilly! Coming from MN its hard for me to say that!! It was 58 here last night and 60 back home🥴

it is supposed to be warming up tomorrow tho!

We have been on ROTR 3 times. ( had 3 days booked at Hollywood ). we Had timeanddate.com opened and at 6:59:59 hit ‘Join’ 3 times as they appeared and the best group we received was 9! Both of us were using either Disney’s WiFi and Verizon and one of us was able to join on these different days so.....Weird... I know....it’s like it didn’t matter.

Hope everybody else’s vacation is wonderful. The food in Epcot for flower and garden is amazing and the flowers care beautiful!!!

Try the watermelon salad and key lime pie!
Debedo, I'm so glad to hear that you're having a great time! Our trip is so close we can almost taste it! My husband and I "practiced" booking for ROTR this morning and it was a miserable fail, but it was a learning lesson.

I'm so excited to try the different food and drinks and the F&G!! Keep giving the tips! Love it!

I have an Ale & compass reservation for breakfast on our HS day. I was only able to get it for 9:30 but I grabbed it hoping to modify to a 7:00 one. I figure a 7:00 one would still allow us to eat and make HS by 8:15.

I was finally able to modify to 7:45just now! So getting closer! I’m thinking that as long as I get it to anytime between 7 and 7:15 we will show up and try for seating at 7:00.
Are you planning to Uber to YC? We have a 7:05 reservation and I was wondering people’s experiences with Ubering that early.

Debedo, I'm so glad to hear that you're having a great time! Our trip is so close we can almost taste it! My husband and I "practiced" booking for ROTR this morning and it was a miserable fail, but it was a learning lesson.

I'm so excited to try the different food and drinks and the F&G!! Keep giving the tips! Love it!
What happened when you practiced? I practice almost daily and have a 100% success rate. Let me know if you need any tips!

The

I’ve tried 3 times (practiced) and gotten it 2. In good news, the time I didn’t get it was the first time, when I had less familiarity with the buttons. I read someone say that it came down to muscle memory where to click and I think that’s really true!! You do get used to where the join buttons are and you hesitate less.

I also checked my time against time.gov and my clock is .2 seconds slow. So I know I need to instantly click join without hesitation or I’ll be further back. On day of, I might have my daughter pull up time.gov on her phone so I know if I can hit join just that little bit earlier.

We leave Friday night! I just opted today to pay and pick our seats on Frontier so we’d be at the front of the plane to get off and hustle our butts to ME since it’ll be so late at night.
You may want to consider bringing sandwiches or something to eat when you land because everything closes fairly early at the resorts. And no one wants to take the time to grab something to eat in the airport after landing. :)
That is great information. I had the feeling that I needed to click on the join button a second or more before the time turned to 7am, but I didn't have a good way to find the time with the seconds showing. We'll try this next time. :)
Try the watermelon salad
The watermelon salad was delicious. And the location for this food both is the festival center located between Canada and UK. They have live music and it is a very relaxing place to be. :)

Anyone else going a little nuts waiting for the new dining reservation times for the extended hours? Unless I miss it, they only extended dining at AK so far. Waiting for Epcot....

You may want to consider bringing sandwiches or something to eat when you land because everything closes fairly early at the resorts. And no one wants to take the time to grab something to eat in the airport after landing. :)

Thanks! When I say late--our plane leaves at 9:55pm and we get in at 11:44pm. So I'm hoping we can get dinner at the airport before we take off and then be done for the day. I'm a little worried about the wake up the next morning--we probably won't get to our room until after 1am and then want to be up to RD MK.

Speaking of such--anyone have experience with super late arrivals? I have two questions--

1) What will ME be like at the time? Can we expect to wait for awhile for a bus/have stops, or because it's late it'll be quicker? What time should we expect to arrive at CBR?

2) Should I call CBR directly and let them how late we'll be so they don't do anything with our room?

Thanks!

Thanks! When I say late--our plane leaves at 9:55pm and we get in at 11:44pm. So I'm hoping we can get dinner at the airport before we take off and then be done for the day. I'm a little worried about the wake up the next morning--we probably won't get to our room until after 1am and then want to be up to RD MK.

Speaking of such--anyone have experience with super late arrivals? I have two questions--

1) What will ME be like at the time? Can we expect to wait for awhile for a bus/have stops, or because it's late it'll be quicker? What time should we expect to arrive at CBR?

2) Should I call CBR directly and let them how late we'll be so they don't do anything with our room?

Thanks!
Our flight landed at 10:30 pm when we went at the end of January. We didn't have to wait for a Magical Express. It was loading people right away. But it did stop at four resorts. We got our room text when we were on the ME and had no trouble getting into our room. But I will admit that it was hard to wake up early for rope drop. We didn't quite make it. :)

I have no experience with ME that late at night because we always take the super early flights, but I would let the resort know you are going to be a late arrival. They may already know but when we are getting some where late we always make sure it's noted on our reservation that we will be a late check-in.

Anyone else going a little nuts waiting for the new dining reservation times for the extended hours? Unless I miss it, they only extended dining at AK so far. Waiting for Epcot....

I do keep checking but like you have only noticed AK being added. Even though I don't need anything changed (unless I see something pop up that would be better for us), I continue to check. I guess its the obsessive planner in me.

OMG! I know we won't be anywhere near full immunity but we got an email from the health department and myself, DH and our 16 year old are getting our first covid vaccines TOMORROW!!! I'm beside myself excited!!
Lucky!! My grandparents are only halfway to vaccinated, at this rate it’s going to be forever before I can get mine here in MN

OMG! I know we won't be anywhere near full immunity but we got an email from the health department and myself, DH and our 16 year old are getting our first covid vaccines TOMORROW!!! I'm beside myself excited!!
When is your trip? I ask because I would not personally get the vaccine right before a trip. If you are getting the dose a week or so out, I would consider it. But if your trip is in a few days, I wouldn’t risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter