***Official March 2021 Thread***

Slightly off topic from all the new hours excitement, but curious since it opens in 2 days--anyone planning to do Blizzard Beach? We've never been and would love to hear some first hand accounts here of what it is like post-reopening in the next couple of weeks.

Our very first trip to WDW included a day at Blizzard Beach And it was the highlight of the trip. I normally dislike water parks but it was so clean the lines weren’t too long and the kids had a blast! The theming is so fun. They talked about blizzard beach for years after.

The animal kingdom restaurant hours have been extended to 8pm. Other parks will follow suit soon. However, every restaurant you mention is at resorts and those are not affected by park hours—you could always book late evening reservations at them at 60 days.
Hi, I could definitely book at 60days, tho we are leaving for the World in two weeks and we are just booking now :earsgirl:
That is very cool if the other parks will follow. As per the resorts one, maybe people will release reservations if they stay later in the parks. Still on the lookout with a few tp alerts. So excited.

Starting to pack....woohoo! 7 more sleeps!

All parks are full the week of 14th - 19th except EPCOT. This makes me curious about the park reservations. If they have a couple of people cancel or switch to EPCOT, does it turn green for that park until those spots are filled?

Starting to pack....woohoo! 7 more sleeps!

All parks are full the week of 14th - 19th except EPCOT. This makes me curious about the park reservations. If they have a couple of people cancel or switch to EPCOT, does it turn green for that park until those spots are filled?

That's a good question. I imagine they must get added back at some point but not sure about those switched day of.

I finally finished the last four pair of ears and added paw prints to the non furry leopard print ones to cover up the messy glue on the bow. glad to finally be finished with them. I did post them in my pre trip report if anyone wants to see them.

two more weeks to finish up our shirts (which will be done tomorrow or monday most likely) and to figure our which ADRs to drop.

Good morning :sunny: with the extension of the hours for the week of the 21st, are we expecting later ADR's to be released as well? Looking at you Epcot:figment: It is a last minute reservation for us, and I cannot find any restaurant availabilities for our favorites, California Grill, Sanaa, Beaches & Cream, Narcoossee, Topolino. Nada. Niet.

I may have a Beaches and Cream ADR I give up. What day are you wanting it?

So in my planning efforts, I lost one of our park reservations! Maybe they’ll increase capacity to 35.0001%...

Our last day at WDW was Friday. We had a DHS reservation for the sole purpose of trying to get a boarding group. In spite of using two cellphones and two iPads, we failed once again. :( So I cancelled the DHS reservation and checked for another park. All of the other three parks had available reservations for that day. I hope that means that same day park reservations are available.

Our last day at WDW was Friday. We had a DHS reservation for the sole purpose of trying to get a boarding group. In spite of using two cellphones and two iPads, we failed once again. :( So I cancelled the DHS reservation and checked for another park. All of the other three parks had available reservations for that day. I hope that means that same day park reservations are available.
Ugh. I'm so sorry that you didn't get into a boarding group. I won't tell my husband your sad story. 🤐

Aw man. So sorry. I have two HS reservations specifically for this reason. I hope we are successful but I'm not holding my breath.

Called this morning and a nice CM told me to just "keep trying" and I'll get it... :earboy2:

Not sure he was basing that on anything but positivity.

my best friend is going us and tried to switch a day to HS. She just snagged one this afternoon!!!! There is hope.

Bring long sleeves and pants. You're welcome.
Yeah, saw it is colder at WDW today than here in Missouri. Crazy!

Then again, will be high 80s in a few days. Best to bring a mix and plan for any kind of weather this time of year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter