Official May 2011 thread!

BF and I leave in 10 days!!! We have final exam and then our first vacation in a year! We are staying from May 10th to May 20th!!!

I am started to get worried about the weather. Some of the forecasts have the temps as feeling like 114degrees and rain storms... but I guess it wont matter at WDW!!! Maybe it will even make the crowds a bit better!!!:cool1:

You'll be there the exact same dates as us! We'll be at the POFQ. Hope you have a great time! :)

27 days until one of these :woohoo:

SDC10436.jpg

Woohoo!!! It's May!!!:cool1: So excited for everyone and very jealous of all of you that will be there before me :rotfl:

21 Days!!! :cool1:

12 days! It's not even in the teens anymore! Ahhhh!!!

So on top of my crazy gigantor to-do list, I got a phone call today from our local newspaper wanting to do a story on me and my cake decorating hobby. GEEZ! I'm honored but really, GREAT timing! Ugh! lol... 2 weeks from right now we will be getting ready for our ADR at Crystal Palace... our first ever character meal. The morning will have been spent at MK and I will seriously probably have cried at least 10 times by now (tears of joy of course). Oh geez, this is crazy.

Watching the Incredibles right now with the kiddos....love the part where Frozone's wife tells him "Greater good? I am your wife! I am the greatest good you are EVER gonna get!" :lmao: Makes me laugh everytime!

Less than a week until we leave!!! In one week, we will be dying of heat exhaustion:rolleyes:and having a blast in DHS! :rotfl:

We'll be at Disney this time TOMORROW!!!!

Just a few last things to gather, take the dogs to thier grandparents house and try to somehow get a good nights sleep. We said we were going to try and sleep ina bit tomorrow before hitting the road but I get the feeling we'll be up when its still dark and ready to go! (Unless starbucks isn't open yet..priorities!)

ITS MAY!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! DANCE KINDA MESSED UP BANANAS DANCE!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

yayyyyyuhhhhh i can finally start the 20 day coutdown :3
pineapple dole whips. are. my. life!!! :worship:
pop here we come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter