• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Anyone knows if there is a ticket limit? I ordered 10 tickets for the final date for me and friends but can't order anymore tickets for other dates. Asked a friend to order them: went trough but she can't order more tickets either now for other dates... What if we wanted to attend other days or have a bigger group?? Anyone else encountered this problem ever?

If you already have it booked, I find most employers seem to be really understanding, as this has been the experiences of me and plenty of my family and friends. When I started the job I'm at now, I had an event planned for that Friday! I had been laid off the week before, and applied for this job that Friday night when I got home...got the interview Saturday, had it Tuesday and was hired right away and started the next week. As soon as I was hired I explained the situation for that Friday and my now-boss was extremely understanding and had no issues with me needing off so soon since this had all happened in a whirlwind, and I had emails to prove it had been booked since March!

I think it if you explain it politely and phrase it in a way like "I know I was just appointed so I completely understand if this isn't possible," like really apologetic, it might work! It can't hurt to politely try!

Thank you so much I guess it wouldn't hurt right!?

VoicePlay should be providing favorite Christmas songs with their unique abilites for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties beginning November 8, 2015. Showtimes for the group will be 8:10, 9:05 and 11:05pm for each party. VoicePlay will appear in Tomorrowland.

With this change, it appears that the Rusty Cutlass Band will no longer appear in Adventureland.

As Seen on Season 4 of NBC’s “The Sing-Off”.

Original. Imaginative. Ridiculous. Origimagidiculous.

Though the name has changed, the sound remains ever as magical. Based in Orlando, FL, VoicePlay (formerly 42Five) performs their own incredible brand of entertainment across the country and around the world. What began quite literally as a street corner barbershop act has now evolved into an internationally acclaimed touring sensation.

VoicePlay is unlike any theatrical experience available today, recreating the orchestrated sound of an entire musical production with nothing but the the human voice.

The cast of VoicePlay has taken the timeless sound of vocal music and turned it completely on it’s head. Re-imagined as a full stage show, amazing, humorous, and vertigo-inducing harmonies pepper VoicePlay’s music-without-music sound as it ping-pongs between eras and styles, channeling the breadth of the musical landscape and lacing it with inventive and often hilarious on-stage theatrics.

Fit for all ages, VoicePlay’s recordings and concerts are an impossible to miss hit which have to be heard to be believed.

Hmmmm interesting I wonder if it will replace the tomorowland show? I'll update with more info

Thanks Kenny the pirate :)

I've been told weekend parties are more crowded? Is that true? The options while we will be there is a Friday, Sunday or Tuesday. I'm really considering Friday 12/4, (we will be there 12/4-12/9) but was curious if another day would be better.

I've been told weekend parties are more crowded? Is that true? The options while we will be there is a Friday, Sunday or Tuesday. I'm really considering Friday 12/4, (we will be there 12/4-12/9) but was curious if another day would be better.

Fridays are the ones that are usually more crowded due to locals because they don't have to worry about getting up early the next day for work or school. Although Sunday is a weekend day, since the parties are at night, Sunday night parties aren't considered weekend parties because locals would have to get up early for school or work the next day. I would do Sunday or Tuesday.

Fridays are the ones that are usually more crowded due to locals because they don't have to worry about getting up early the next day for work or school. Although Sunday is a weekend day, since the parties are at night, Sunday night parties aren't considered weekend parties because locals would have to get up early for school or work the next day. I would do Sunday or Tuesday.

Thanks! I hadn't thought of it that way.

We originally were going to do the 12/8 party, but since we're leaving early the next morning, we had to change to the 12/4 party...hoping it's not toooo crowded.

Single digits today:mickeyjum

Not till the party but to our trip. On a sad note I have caught a stomach bug and it is at the worst possible time. I should be over it by Disney but this weekend is a big fundraiser event at my daughters school which I am in charge of. I cannot be sick at all. :tink::tink::tink: Wish me well....... Oh and the event is themed after AK and Harambe Village. Gotta get that Disney in the mix.

Can't wait to here reports from the first party...........

Thank you so much I guess it wouldn't hurt right!?

It couldn't hurt to try! I always get nervous with that stuff too but if you never ask, you never know. You might be upset about missing something that if you asked, you wouldn't have had to miss! Every time I've been nervous to ask for off for something, it's always worked out great so I hope it does for you too!

Not till the party but to our trip. On a sad note I have caught a stomach bug and it is at the worst possible time. I should be over it by Disney but this weekend is a big fundraiser event at my daughters school which I am in charge of. I cannot be sick at all. :tink::tink::tink: Wish me well....... Oh and the event is themed after AK and Harambe Village. Gotta get that Disney in the mix.

Oh no! I hope you shake it quick! I can totally sympathize, I'm worried I'm in the beginning stages of a winter cough and I leave Thursday, time to bust out all those wonky homemade-I'll-try-anything cures ;)

Oh no I hope you shake it soon! I get stomach bugs a lot and find lots of ginger ale and other ginger things, especially ginger Altoids, seem to help me.

So change of plans, we now will be there longer so Tuesday and Thursday are options. Which do you think would be better?

It's official! Just bought tickets for 11/15 so you can add me to the list please!! YAY
Now, on to my basic schedule using last year's information, so I will only have to update a little after we get reports back this weekend, hopefully.

I did fast passes for Space at 330-430, Thunder at 430-530, and Barnstormer at 530-630 (obviously i couldnt get Mine Train this close, lol)
The plan is to dart over to the two mountains and then end at Barnstormer and head right to the Dwarves m&g line afterward.

IM SO EXCITED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter