"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Well, I mucked up and didn't get my MVMCP tickets for 12/18 for my family of 4. Is there anyway to get tix once they are sold out? I'm totally despairing right now. Initially in my pre-planning, I thought it'll be ok if we don't go this year--we've been twice previously and it's sooo expensive. Finally went to purchase this AM and they are sold out--the only party during my trip.

Please no comments that I should've gotten them sooner. I'm already devastated. :(
Any suggestions on how we might enjoy our trip in other magical ways on the party night would also be appreciated.
So sorry. :guilty: We did the party a few days ago and it was magical, but another one of our magical experiences this trip was the EMM at MK. Just awesome for our family. I don't know if it would be a fit for your family, especially not knowing ages of your kids and what they love at the parks. But it might be worth looking into as another type of add-on experience. Not at night, but it was great!

Well, I mucked up and didn't get my MVMCP tickets for 12/18 for my family of 4. Is there anyway to get tix once they are sold out? I'm totally despairing right now. Initially in my pre-planning, I thought it'll be ok if we don't go this year--we've been twice previously and it's sooo expensive. Finally went to purchase this AM and they are sold out--the only party during my trip.

Please no comments that I should've gotten them sooner. I'm already devastated. :(
Any suggestions on how we might enjoy our trip in other magical ways on the party night would also be appreciated.

That's too bad :( Unfortunately I can't think of any good way to get tickets at this point.

You could always watch the Christmas fireworks from the Poly beach and get some dole whips from the snack counter there if your family likes them.

What I would do to make up for the party would be to make yourself your own little World Showcase party. Pick a few different storytellers around the world, I really like the one at China, UK and Mexico. Walk around and listen to the storytellers and snack on the special holiday treats.

Maybe you could check to see if the pirates and pals fireworks cruise has openings for that MVMCP party night? Not sure how old your kids are but that would be special.

Someone asked this question but I never did see an answer:

I will be in the MK all day on regular tickets. Where can I pick up wrist bands for the party as well as lanyards for the dessert party?

Thanks!! See you on the 18th!

I will be in the MK all day on regular tickets. Where can I pick up wrist bands for the party as well as lanyards for the dessert party?

We picked up our wristbands in Tomorrowland between the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Buzz. It was a small line, no more than a few minutes. I know there are other locations but I can't vouch for exactly where they are.

I'm sorry I can't help with the dessert party.

We did the same. You can pick them both up between 4 and 7. We picked up the party wristbands in Adventureland around 6pm and then walked over to Tomorrowland Terrace where they had two castmembers at a check-in table giving out the lanyards. They scanned our Magicbands for the MVMCP wristbands, and checked our names off a list for the dessert party lanyards.

I am sad seeing some ppl missing out because tickets were not bought early enough Can some one tell me what month or day the tickets are normaly released?

I am sad seeing some ppl missing out because tickets were not bought early enough Can some one tell me what month or day the tickets are normaly released?

They went on sale in early May which isn't uncommon. None sold out until very recently - a November party or two sold out a little ahead of the party dates.

Last edited:
Has the shop in storybook circus been selling pins to guests with wristbands at 4pm or do we need to wait until 7pm? Thanks!

Last day of my trip and the mvmcp I'm going to is tomorrow! Can someone tell me how early I should be at the park to get in? Thanks!

Last day of my trip and the mvmcp I'm going to is tomorrow! Can someone tell me how early I should be at the park to get in? Thanks!

Seems like they've been letting people in around 3:45. It would be 4pm at the lastest that they start.

Have Nick and Judy been consistently meeting at 6:15? It's my first Christmas party and I want to make sure I get it all planned out the best way for us :)

Does anyone know if you are able to apply the purchase price of MVMCP tix towards the purchase of AP's like you are for regular day tix?
No, you cannot, only regular park tickets. Special event tickets are an additional cost for AP holders as well.

What time do they start serving cookies? One of the posters made it seem like it is before 7. Thanks.
When we were in the Storybook Circus area I was able to get them at 6:40. Im not sure when they officially started. It may have just been that area though. There are A LOT of meet and greets right there so pretty much everyone was in line to meet someone.

We picked up our wristbands in Tomorrowland between the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Buzz. It was a small line, no more than a few minutes. I know there are other locations but I can't vouch for exactly where they are.

I'm sorry I can't help with the dessert party.

We did the same. You can pick them both up between 4 and 7. We picked up the party wristbands in Adventureland around 6pm and then walked over to Tomorrowland Terrace where they had two castmembers at a check-in table giving out the lanyards. They scanned our Magicbands for the MVMCP wristbands, and checked our names off a list for the dessert party lanyards.

Thanks!

Very very crowded...like insane and I've been to two sold out parties before it was so crowded.

Cookies tasted like garbage all of them outside of ginger molasses.

However the cast members are always so helpful and nice I'm so happy we have people invested into make lives happy it's really quite amazing.

I wouldn't do the Christmas party again for a couple of years to be honest.

The fireworks and parade are remarkable those are the things that coukd get me to change my mind, however I didn't really find the value as I already conquered the specialty characters in the past and the cookies tasted like flavored brick.

Is it better to try and get the ducks first or after the second parade? We were thinking about trying to watch Elsa freeze the castle at 6:30, but it sounds like it might be too late to get in line for Scrooge at that point. If we aren't interested in the first parade, how hard is it to get a good spot just to watch her freeze the castle the second time? Just trying to figure out how to successfully see the ducks and Elsa without spending too much time. It's our first party and we are trying to do a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter