OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

Folks, I'm appreciative too, but if we fill this with "I'm grateful, too" replies, it defeats the purpose of a thread dedicated to information. (I wouldn't mind at all if the mods deleted the last dozen or more posts, including mine, and replaced it with a polite request to avoid me-too posts and just have post news or questions.).

Folks, I'm appreciative too, but if we fill this with "I'm grateful, too" replies, it defeats the purpose of a thread dedicated to information. (I wouldn't mind at all if the mods deleted the last dozen or more posts, including mine, and replaced it with a polite request to avoid me-too posts and just have post news or questions.).

The first post or two will contain all the pertinent information. Which will save everyone from having to read through pages and pages! :)

The first post or two will contain all the pertinent information. Which will save everyone from having to read through pages and pages! :)
The problem is that when you revisit a post, you get taken to the end and have to know whether to revisit the first page. I'm not sure if we even get alerts when a post you've seen already is edited.

The problem is that when you revisit a post, you get taken to the end and have to know whether to revisit the first page. I'm not sure if we even get alerts when a post you've seen already is edited.
@OhioStateBuckeye Would you mind putting "(Updated 3/18/15)" -- or yknow whatever date -- in the thread title for major updates?

Edit: it's 2016 isn't it.......

Thanks so much for putting together all of this info in one place! I didn't realize that the Discovery Island Carnivale and Harambe Wildlife Parti were separate events. Of course they are different areas of the park, but I guess my mind just kind of rolled it all together. :confused3 Does anyone know if these are both supposed to run all night, or will they be scheduled intermittently each evening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter