***Official November 2013***

We will officially be at POR November 11-17 with FD! :)

I hope I can talk my sis to go up on the 9th, and stay at AoA LM.

hello
wondering if you are flying in
trying to find good airfare prices
sw seems best with 2 free bag ?
we are going the same time for our honeymoon

Can anyone tell me who uses touring plans what they are saying the best date for MVMCP during the days of November 17, 21 and 22? I am using the plans of easy wdw and undercover tourist and they don't say anything about the event crowds. Tysm! I really appreciate it!

We are still going the same dates but have decided to do a split stay. We are now staying at POP 11/3/11/12 and then moving to POR 11/12-11/18. POR is our favorite resort.

Can anyone tell me who uses touring plans what they are saying the best date for MVMCP during the days of November 17, 21 and 22? I am using the plans of easy wdw and undercover tourist and they don't say anything about the event crowds. Tysm! I really appreciate it!

I just checked touring plans, crowd level on the 17th is listed as 2.8 out of 10 (neutral park), the 21st is a 1.9 out of 10 (neutral park) & the 22nd is a 1.8 out of 10 (neutral park). Hope that helps. I don't see just an event crowd listing, but I might be missing it. Will let you know if I find anything.

Thank u so much for checking! It seems like they are all saying the same thing then. :) I can't thank u enough. Many hugs!!!! :)

I have a question about the dining plan. I have a book that states each TS meal comes with appetizer, entrée and desert. I was under the impression that appetizers were only included with Deluxe dining. Am I wrong or has this changed?

I have a question about the dining plan. I have a book that states each TS meal comes with appetizer, entrée and desert. I was under the impression that appetizers were only included with Deluxe dining. Am I wrong or has this changed?

You are correct. Time for a new book.;)

That helps ALOT!!! Thank u, looks like I'm changing the date to the event back to the original idea!!!

Tomorrow morning we give our son the big birthday box with the binder, countdown chain (149 links!), and lots of balloons!

Just finished booking our accommodations at the Swan for 11/21 - 11/29. Never stayed in the Epcot/Studios area before so this should be interesting. Next up, airfare. Southwest non-stop service from our city makes it an easy no-brainer.

Never been to WDW during Nov before. I'm hoping/assuming the weather will be idyllic. And maybe we'll get lucky with crowds the first few days before the holiday week surge begins?

Tomorrow morning we give our son the big birthday box with the binder, countdown chain (149 links!), and lots of balloons!

He's going to love it, haven't seen any pics or anything but its Disney, how can't he love it. Lol. Happy Birthday to your son!!!

We leave in 149 days as well, Nov 17th. Where will you be staying?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

He'll be eleven. I'm waiting for him to wake up now. Can't wait to be able to talk about WDW without using codes! Lol

We are staying offsite for the first time, renting at Vacation Village Parkway. 11/17-11/24!

I didn't do anything really special. I couldn't find Disney scrapbook paper that was just Mickey ears on various colors, so I just did black, white, red, and yellow construction paper. However since it is so long I did do a pattern (b, w, b, w, y, b, w, b, w, r) that allows us to count by 5s or 10s to get a quick total.

BTW, bc this kid is ALWAYS contrary, he was more excited about the computer games we got him than the far-away trip. Oh well, mission accomplished in that now I can talk about it whenever I want without having to keep secrets! :-)

snip->I didn't do anything really special. I couldn't find Disney scrapbook paper that was just Mickey ears on various colors, so I just did black, white, red, and yellow construction paper. However since it is so long I did do a pattern (b, w, b, w, y, b, w, b, w, r) that allows us to count by 5s or 10s to get a quick total.<-snip

:surfweb: ah memories....growing up we decorated our house at Christmas with construction paper links and crepe paper balls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter