***Official November 2016 Thread***

I was only able to get 6 FP NEAR the times I wanted- out of 36! I was able to get all that I wanted though- not easy for 14 people- too afraid to try and change ANYTHING lol so I just have to spend many more hours redoing our daily itineraries! We are also going to MVMCP November 15th- has anyone heard how sales are going? Hoping it isn't as crowded as MNSSHP the first Friday night in October 2013 :( and it wasn't a sellout!

I was only able to get 6 FP NEAR the times I wanted- out of 36! I was able to get all that I wanted though- not easy for 14 people- too afraid to try and change ANYTHING lol so I just have to spend many more hours redoing our daily itineraries! We are also going to MVMCP November 15th- has anyone heard how sales are going? Hoping it isn't as crowded as MNSSHP the first Friday night in October 2013 :( and it wasn't a sellout!

Aww, I'm sorry! For such a large group, I'm sure FP is tough :(

So I think I only have one planning decision left for which park to go to on Tuesday, November 22nd. We are planning one day at AK, one day at EP and two days at MK and are now trying to decide whether to add a day at DHS or an extra AK or MK day. While there are things that we like to do there, DHS is not our favorite park and it seems like so much is closed. But I would love to see the Star Wars fireworks. We loved AK this past trip and wished that we would have done more than just one day there. And of course, there's no place like the MK! Hands down, it is our favorite place to be. And it seems like everyone else on the Dis going that week is going on Tuesday so it must be the right park for that day, lol! This is one of those times that I wished we didn't have to decide so far in advance. I know technically we don't, but I want to make sure we get good times for FP. :P

So I think I only have one planning decision left for which park to go to on Tuesday, November 22nd. We are planning one day at AK, one day at EP and two days at MK and are now trying to decide whether to add a day at DHS or an extra AK or MK day. While there are things that we like to do there, DHS is not our favorite park and it seems like so much is closed. But I would love to see the Star Wars fireworks. We loved AK this past trip and wished that we would have done more than just one day there. And of course, there's no place like the MK! Hands down, it is our favorite place to be. And it seems like everyone else on the Dis going that week is going on Tuesday so it must be the right park for that day, lol! This is one of those times that I wished we didn't have to decide so far in advance. I know technically we don't, but I want to make sure we get good times for FP. :P

I struggled with this too! We initially decided on 3 days at MK, 1 day at EP, 2 days at AK, and one day off (this is with a toddler!). But then my daughter became OBSESSED with Sofia the First, so we had to switch one of the AK days to DHS, since that's the only place Sofia meets. :o

While there are things that we like to do there, DHS is not our favorite park and it seems like so much is closed. But I would love to see the Star Wars fireworks.

If they continue the pattern for the Star Wars fireworks that is set up for October and the first week of November, they won't have them on Tuesdays. They'll likely be on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

I struggled with this too! We initially decided on 3 days at MK, 1 day at EP, 2 days at AK, and one day off (this is with a toddler!). But then my daughter became OBSESSED with Sofia the First, so we had to switch one of the AK days to DHS, since that's the only place Sofia meets. :o

Lol! Sounds fun! It sounds like it will definitely be worth it for her to have the chance to see Sofia!

If they continue the pattern for the Star Wars fireworks that is set up for October and the first week of November, they won't have them on Tuesdays. They'll likely be on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Thank you for sharing that info. I really appreciate it. I was wondering what to expect for the fireworks schedule and afraid that it could be a night that they weren't having them.

WoooHooo got my fastpasses this morning while I waited for my english muffin to toast. :)

As of right now we have mostly all morning ones so we are free to hop around and hopefully get a few extra in the afternoon/evening. I don't think I will change them, but here is where we stand.
Wednesday Nov. 23-9:25 Haunted Mansion, 11:40 BTMRR, 1:30 Pirates
Thursday Nov. 24-9:05 Spaceship Earth, 10:05 Test Track, 11:25 Journey into Imagination (I love Figment!)-then we will prob check out the new DVC member pavillion for a break
Friday Nov. 25-10 Rockin Rollercoaster, 11:35 ToT (wasn't sure what to pick for a third, and I probably should remove my mom from this one since she won't ride it)
Sunday Nov. 27-9:35 Kilimanjaro Safari, 10:40 Expedition Everest (it's crazy that I've never been on this before! Again, we need a third...not sure what we should do)

WoooHooo got my fastpasses this morning while I waited for my english muffin to toast. :)

As of right now we have mostly all morning ones so we are free to hop around and hopefully get a few extra in the afternoon/evening. I don't think I will change them, but here is where we stand.
Wednesday Nov. 23-9:25 Haunted Mansion, 11:40 BTMRR, 1:30 Pirates
Thursday Nov. 24-9:05 Spaceship Earth, 10:05 Test Track, 11:25 Journey into Imagination (I love Figment!)-then we will prob check out the new DVC member pavillion for a break
Friday Nov. 25-10 Rockin Rollercoaster, 11:35 ToT (wasn't sure what to pick for a third, and I probably should remove my mom from this one since she won't ride it)
Sunday Nov. 27-9:35 Kilimanjaro Safari, 10:40 Expedition Everest (it's crazy that I've never been on this before! Again, we need a third...not sure what we should do)
Well as of now, we'll be in MK with you in the morning on the 23rd and HS in the morning on the 25th :)

Well as of now, we'll be in MK with you in the morning on the 23rd and HS in the morning on the 25th :)
I actually changed our Friday to be at Animal Kingdom in the AM in case we wanted to go to Epcot in the evening for all the Christmas stuff...then doing HS Sunday morning. But yay for MK, maybe we will see ya!

We had the option for all the rides when we booked on our 61 day mark, but the times for 7DMT and FEA didn't work for us. I think we're going to RD the 7DMT and just wait in line for FEA. Hopefully, the wait times won't be too bad. I've heard they've been about 45 minutes, so we can handle that!

We did:
Night of Party: Buzz Lightyear and Dumbo (we won't go on much that evening)
Epcot/HS day: ToT, Beauty and the Beast, and Frozen Sing Along
MK: RD 7DMT and Peter Pan, 9am Enchanted Tales, 10am It's a Small World, 11am Jungle Cruise
AK: Everest, Kali River Rapids, and the safari. The safari is tough because I want to go when the sun is setting and it's getting cooler out, but I don't want to miss the night show if they start RoL!

Does anyone know if we can charge a phone at a TS restaurant, LTT specifically?

Does anyone know when they typically turn Jungle Cruise into Jingle Cruise? I want to ride it at night when it's decorated, but the only night we'll be in MK after dark is the Sunday before the first parties start on Monday. We are going to a party on that Friday night, but I'd rather not spend that much time on Jingle Cruise if I can ride it on Sunday night.

Does anyone know when they typically turn Jungle Cruise into Jingle Cruise? I want to ride it at night when it's decorated, but the only night we'll be in MK after dark is the Sunday before the first parties start on Monday. We are going to a party on that Friday night, but I'd rather not spend that much time on Jingle Cruise if I can ride it on Sunday night.
Last year we were there from Oct.30 to Nov.06 and it was switched over to the Jingle Cruise by our last day. I am not sure exactly what day it switched over but by the 6th it was done.:)

Had some sad news today, my parents are not able to join us for our trip due to health problems. I am worried for my stepmom, she loves WDW, and for her to tell me that she cannot go worries me. We were booked for AoA with free dining, but my friend/Disney TA talked me into upgrading to a deluxe (our original hotel was for BC). She called me back and said that they only have a room at AKL Savanna view bunkbed room. I took it but still sad my parents will not be able to join us.

Had some sad news today, my parents are not able to join us for our trip due to health problems. I am worried for my stepmom, she loves WDW, and for her to tell me that she cannot go worries me. We were booked for AoA with free dining, but my friend/Disney TA talked me into upgrading to a deluxe (our original hotel was for BC). She called me back and said that they only have a room at AKL Savanna view bunkbed room. I took it but still sad my parents will not be able to join us.

Oh, I'm very sorry that they won't be able to join you. That would be disappointing and worrisome. I hope that your stepmom's health improves soon and that there is a future trip to WDW for you all.

Well, I've been up since 3:50 AM trying to make sense of our FP plan. :crazy2:

I'm happy with some of the days, but not sure about others that I have been trying to modify for hours. I guess at this point, I should just go back to bed and sleep for an hour or so until I have to get up to get ready for church. Hopefully, I will feel better about them then. I AM grateful that I got FEA! And I'm grateful that today is not a work day! o_O I liked it better last year when my booking window opened up at 9 PM PST. :P

I actually changed our Friday to be at Animal Kingdom in the AM in case we wanted to go to Epcot in the evening for all the Christmas stuff...then doing HS Sunday morning. But yay for MK, maybe we will see ya!
Awesome MK still works! But also we'll be at Epcot by mid/late afternoon Friday the 25th and will be there all night, so if you do end up going there to see the storytellers (which you should) we may run into each other again :goodvibes
I'm pretty sure they change it over right after the last MNSSHP, which is Nov. 1st. Or at least a couple days after that.

Last year we were there from Oct.30 to Nov.06 and it was switched over to the Jingle Cruise by our last day. I am not sure exactly what day it switched over but by the 6th it was done.:)

omg, thank you for posting this!!! We normally skip JC because the line is always so long and we all feel it's kind of a lame ride to wait in line for. But this year we are doing dinner at Skipper Canteen and I was thinking we should go on JC before having dinner (to get in the mood for dinner), AND it just so happens that is our MVMCP night as well, so it will be PERFECT to do JC, then dinner at SC, and then then the party! i'm going to see if I can get a FP for it with our party tickets. :santa::yay: Super excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter