***Official November 2016 Thread***

I'm pretty sure they change it over right after the last MNSSHP, which is Nov. 1st. Or at least a couple days after that.

i'm going to see if I can get a FP for it with our party tickets.

I want to change one of my FPs for it too, if I can get one for after dark. However, I don't want to give up one of our other FPs for our first MK day (Sunday, Nov 6) if I'm not sure it will be changed over to Jingle Cruise by then.

is it only good in the dark? or is it christmasy during the day too? I want to do it before our dinner.......I'm not sure what time it gets dark though in Nov.

ETA: Looks like twilight is around 6 pm.

is it only good in the dark? or is it christmasy during the day too? I want to do it before our dinner.......I'm not sure what time it gets dark though in Nov.

ETA: Looks like twilight is around 6 pm.
No, Jingle Cruise is fun during the day, too! Last Nov. we did it once at night and once in the afternoon, enjoyed both. The ride itself is just a little cooler at night and you still get the "jingle-ness" but there are a few things that are easier to see in the light.

I was able to make my FP selections today. I woke up thinking I'd have to wait until tomorrow (1 night stay at CBR, then the next day my CBR package begins). I had called Disney yesterday to check and the CM told me I'd have to wait until the 27th since the tickets were attached to the package. It was a good Monday surprise but it made the start to our work/school week a bit hectic! Good luck to those still booking this month!

Wow, where have I been. Totally missed the last 4 pages!

Thank you @ariane37 for the Black Friday advice :)

We are getting so excited in our household ( except hubby ) :sad2:. Every time the WDW advert comes on the t.v my 3yo says we're going there and we're going to meet him ( Buzz ) The weeks seem to be flying by :thumbsup2 Roll on October then we can say we travel next month :goodvibes

45 days :hourglass

Does anyone know if they're still doing the Star Wars Galactic Fireworks show at DHS? My family and I are slated to be there on Friday, November 18th, but the site isn't listing any times after November 5th. I noticed that Disney usually releases the dates for the fireworks and dessert party a few weeks in advance but this is getting down to the wire!

They have been updating hours/evening spectaculars in the middle of the month before. My money is on the nights of the week for Star Wars fireworks being the same as October.

They have been updating hours/evening spectaculars in the middle of the month before. My money is on the nights of the week for Star Wars fireworks being the same as October.

Great, thanks for the advice. It looks like the fireworks and dessert party are on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays so we should be alright. Fingers crossed.

Hi November '16 thread!

I just booked a last-minute solo trip Nov. 13-17. I've never been down for holiday decorations/MVMCP before, so that's my main reason for coming down for a quickie! I'll be staying at Pop (first time at a value resort) and I'm planning to attend 2 MVMCPs: Nov. 13 & 15.

I would LOVE to meet fellow DISers, it's always really nice to make some new friends when traveling to WDW solo!

Well @snowybelle my mad family and I will be at the 15th Party and always up for saying hi.

I am sure I read a thread previously that said people should wear a green heart to identify themselves as Disser. (If I totally wrong please someone do correct me)

As if that is right, I will don a green heart and say hi to all the fellow forum buds.

36 days! I can't believe it. So many things going on in my brain right now! Here's one... for those of you that will be away for November 8th, what are you doing about voting? Are you doing the absentee ballot thing? DH printed off the info online, but has anyone had experience with that before? Just curious!

36 days! I can't believe it. So many things going on in my brain right now! Here's one... for those of you that will be away for November 8th, what are you doing about voting? Are you doing the absentee ballot thing? DH printed off the info online, but has anyone had experience with that before? Just curious!

It is going to be very dependant on where you live. In Wisconsin we have early voting, we can vote on Monday.

You may be able to vote early instead of absentee - that's what they do in Virginia! But we're leaving on the 9th, so we'll be voting in person on the 8th :)

Hello! :wave2: Can't believe I just found this thread! 34 days out from our first trip with little ones! :goodvibes Staying for a week at Pop with my husband and two little munchkins (ages 4 and 1).

I'm so torn between wanting to obsessively plan everything and knowing that I can't predict the kiddos that I have multiple plans for each day. My husband doesn't want anything to do with planning so I come on here to help make a decision and inevitably see a new idea and go "oh, I hadn't thought of that!" :scratchin :rotfl:

Needless to say my "plans" are kind of a mess but I can't wait to be back!

:tink::smickey::simba::tigger:

You may be able to vote early instead of absentee - that's what they do in Virginia! But we're leaving on the 9th, so we'll be voting in person on the 8th :)

We are leaving the 3rd, so that seems like it would be super early to be able to vote. I will look into the absentee thing a bit more. Thanks!

We live in Michigan and have filed the paperwork to vote absentee. It's my first time doing it but the process seems really easy!

We are leaving the 3rd, so that seems like it would be super early to be able to vote. I will look into the absentee thing a bit more. Thanks!

We are in NC. Early voting here starts Oct 20. I'd rather do early voting than rely on an absentee ballot since our absentee ballots aren't due a few days after the election. I want to make sure my vote is counted!

In Texas we can vote early and we definitely will be. Once my husband realized it was election day he was sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter