OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

If I had already made a request over the phone to link my reservation with my sister-in-law's and have connecting rooms, will that block me from making any other requests via online checkin?

I’m so happy, my husband had surprised me with this early birthday/Christmas gift of going for a week. He had to choose a week where he could book the time off as he works retail. So we are going November 11th to the 17th. We are staying at all star music. He also got us tickets to the Christmas party on the 14th. My birthday is not until Christmas Eve so I love Christmas and so happy that I will get to see some of the Christmas stuff at Disney.

I'm going to be canceling a November 30 4 p.m. BBB appointment (MK location) later today. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can message you when I manage to get through and cancel it so that you can try to call! :)

I have a question about this discount. I have a current AP. I can’t seem to find if this was applied to my CRT reservation. Will they allow me to apply the discount to my reservation as it was already prepaid?

If you used a credit card to prepay, the discount will be refunded back to you a few days after your meal.

Are there block out dates like TIW? Hoping to snag 20% on Thanksgiving at Cape May.
No, there aren't any block out dates for this special AP discount. :)

If I had already made a request over the phone to link my reservation with my sister-in-law's and have connecting rooms, will that block me from making any other requests via online checkin?
You will still be able to make online room requests. The room assigners will see both requests, the ones that are called in ad the ones that are made with the online check in system.

No, there aren't any block out dates for this special AP discount. :)

You will still be able to make online room requests. The room assigners will see both requests, the ones that are called in ad the ones that are made with the online check in system.

Weird. I thought so, but it won't let me choose anything for either of our reservations....

Weird. I thought so, but it won't let me choose anything for either of our reservations....

The website was not working correctly a few weeks ago for anyone trying to do online check in. I haven't been able to select anything online preferences since our online check in date started.

As the other person said, the website has been weird for online check in for all of the resorts. We have three upcoming reservations at three different resorts and we are having the same problems with the options showing up.

You might want to check a different internet browser if you are on a computer. I was having a hard time with chrome for check-in but tried explorer and it worked.

I really wish they would extend the hours for Thanksgiving week.

They will. IIRC they didn't release extended hours until mid October last year

MK was open 8 - MN all week and EMH on Wednesday from MN -2am

DHS was open until 9 -10 pm all week with 2 Fantasmic shows at 7 and 9:30

Thanks guys! Website is annoying as usual. The Disney site also ate my Ohana reservation :( Got all the way through and clicked the last button and no confirmation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter