***Official October 2023 Thread***

What’s the current availability for those within their 10 day booking window for Space220 lounge 60+8? I can only view Oct 22nd. Are there times available for party of 2?

I did mine on Tuesday, check in Oct 21st, and nothing for the whole we are there and we check out the 28th. I’ve been checking religiously. We are a party of 2 but have also been checking for a party of 3 since it seems I’ve had to do that for a lot of restaurants this trip.

First time Annual Passholders and we will be there October 17-31! Am I missing the hours and times of fireworks and parks or haven’t they been officially released yet?

Our ADRs opened this morning.. my Kona breakfast was snatched right from my “cart”. Was there until I checked out and then an error and then gone. I’ve set up some alerts to see if something comes up.

Only wanted 2 ADRs and got the other (Hubby has his heart set on Sci Fi for our HS day).

Our ADRs opened this morning.. my Kona breakfast was snatched right from my “cart”. Was there until I checked out and then an error and then gone. I’ve set up some alerts to see if something comes up.

Only wanted 2 ADRs and got the other (Hubby has his heart set on Sci Fi for our HS day).
If this happens go back one screen and keep going back and forth (to select party screen) but don’t go to the main screen (restaurant or search screen) and refresh. The system sometimes holds the ADR for a few seconds.

I’m pretty sure you can get Kona. I’ve seen multiple cancellations even during Christmas/New Years. Setup alerts. I have Touring plans (text but lags) and another one (disboards doesn’t allow it to be mentioned and I could get flagged but you can setup text alerts for 5 ADRs for free to your email or upgrade).

Last edited:

What is Space220 availability looking like 60+7 for anyone whose ADR window just opened. 3 more days to go until our ADR window opens.

What is Space220 availability looking like 60+7 for anyone whose ADR window just opened. 3 more days to go until our ADR window opens.
I can see out to Oct. 26th and it says no availability. I’m sure it will be there when you book. It was available when I originally booked mine but we decided against it.

Is the October HS Fantasmic listing at 9:30 pm an error? Fantasmic should be 8:30 as the park closes at 9 pm. Unless the hours are going to be extended to 10 pm.

F14883E8-D442-4CE3-8102-8383FBFD7EC9.jpeg

Booked my ADRs and wow. It was the worst experience ever. Sudden log out, screen freezes. System wouldn’t recognize my dates despite toggling to my plan page. Fantasmic was the worst followed by a crazy screen modify freeze between space220 lounge and sci fi lunch (and no I didn’t click on sci fi when modifying space, you actually can’t do that) on different days. I would modify space220 to an earlier lunch and it would actually book sci fi. I had to manually cancel, close out the browser to delete cookies and try again. It was crazy. I couldn’t get CRT at a good time for the Halloween party (system doesn’t see past 60 and you can’t change the date most (99%) of the time). I have 7 pm during the party which I’ll probably cancel (it’s my birthday so was really hoping I would get 6-6:30 pm). I did get Ohana at 4 pm.

Despite ample availability I got space220 lounge for 2 at 11:35 (multiple screen freezes and ADRs disappear) and another at 12:45 pm for 2. We have Mears pickup at 2 (5:35 pm flight) so it just sucks. No one wants to sit down and eat lunch so only 2 of us will most likely go and cancel the second. Lunch is available but I’ve just spent over 4 hours on bookings and I just don’t care anymore. These ADRs are like $300+ for us (CRT is $400+)

I saw Hei Hei (error mascot) multiple times!!!

Last edited:
Booked from October 26th- Nov 2nd at Pop Century. We bought tickets for MNSSHP on Oct 26th and on Oct 31st Halloween Horror Nights:scared1:😱😨 . Then we Go to Universal Cabana Bay Orlando four night . We have a 5 day / 3 park hopper tickets.
We then go back to Disney from Nov 6th-15th and are doing MVMCP and will go to other theme parks for Christmas decorations.
My favourite Holidays Are Halloween and Christmas . It is great we can do both in one visit . In with Halloween and out with Christmas .

Going on our first family trip 10/14 - 10/21! We’ll be at AoA 10/14-10/18 and then Poly 10/18-10/21. We snagged Topolino’s breakfast, CRT lunch, Ohana dinner, and Minnie’s hollowed dine for lunch. Got a MNSSHP night in there. So hyped!
You have a similar line up as us. I’ve been watching recent videos on the party/ADRs; cautiously excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter