Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
I want orange or sky blue next time Ms. Tag Fairy when you read my posts on the community board! Well still thanks! :teeth:

does anyone know if your tag goes away if you change your profile or signature or something because people on the community board were saying that it does? :confused3

It's great to see the Tag Fairy visiting the VMK Board! Please use this thread to post your Tag Fairy encounters. ;)

Thank you from the VMK Moderators

jasonpwns said:
you are lucky I alays wanted a tag :(
one word that i've been telling you all day... Burn!

no why doesnt ppl with not as bigger iq as nano get one

he probs brainwashed the tag fairy

marcm said:
no why doesnt ppl with not as bigger iq as nano get one

he probs brainwashed the tag fairy
what...? i dont get what your trying to say in the first sentence

Congrats on the tag! :thumbsup2

You can change your signature, but don't touch the "Custom User Title" under the "Profile - Optional Information" section. In other words, don't touch the tag that the Tag Fairy gave you, and don't touch your original tag that you wrote, either. Don't try to add another tag or anything!!

Otherwise, you can change anything in your signature, you can change your location and avatar, too. :)

I don't understand what the big deal with a tagis, you can post anything you want there yourself.

Cool! Now all I have is this tag :( ! Oh ms tag fairy, I have chocolate!

cat_herder said:
I don't understand what the big deal with a tagis, you can post anything you want there yourself.

You become all colorful and all that.

Pirate-Emery said:
You become all colorful and all that.

HEY! i don't want to be colorful! i want to be straight! sorry, i just had to say it!

anyways, how does it work? do you just wake up one morning and see you have a tag? does the tag fairy send you a pm to let you know you got the tag?

Congratulations Nanoer! I hope one day i get tagged.

K0|\|9R472 0|\| 73H 749 |\|4|\|0!

I H4D |\|0 iD34 j00 \/\/3R3 8ILi|\|9|_|4l

huh? I don't understand what you're saying. Anyways congrats Nanoer!

Congrats Nano.

And congrats to those that got tagged from this thread. :teeth:

:cheer2:
I recently got my tag too. :)

Hey! Did TF give Dara one?

dancegrl1093: The TF just tags people. She/He doesn't send you a message. You just have to see your posts to know if you've been tagged.

We are not alone.. The Tag Fairy is watching us

Thats we're getting so many tags from this thread! I'll say it again Tag Fairy! I know you have a crush on me! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter