Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

Nanoer said:
We are not alone.. The Tag Fairy is watching us

Thats we're getting so many tags from this thread! I'll say it again Tag Fairy! I know you have a crush on me! :rotfl:
Nanoer! I was drinking milk and you made me spill it! :lmao:

StitchfansJr said:
Nanoer! I was drinking milk and you made me spill it! :lmao:

So are you saying that I have made you laugh skillz now as well as nano skillz? :rotfl2:

cteddiesgirl said:
Congrats Nano.

And congrats to those that got tagged from this thread. :teeth:

dancegrl1093: The TF just tags people. She/He doesn't send you a message. You just have to see your posts to know if you've been tagged.

thx for the answers. what do you mean "congrats to those that got tagged from this thread."? i thought you got tagged by what you write under your dis name, not what you say in a thread.

Nanoer said:
So are you saying that I have made you laugh skillz now as well as nano skillz? :rotfl2:
Your lucky it didn't land on the computer or keyboard! :lmao:

dancegrl1093 said:
thx for the answers. what do you mean "congrats to those that got tagged from this thread."? i thought you got tagged by what you write under your dis name, not what you say in a thread.
Well, the TF will many times use what's already there. But if she/he sees something that you've said that she/he likes, then TF will use that. :)

Go back thru this thread and read the posts and look at the person's tags. You'll see that the TF used a couple things from this thread. :)

*edit* cat.herder and aengus are the ones who were tagged from this thread. :)

Congrates and miss.tag fariy sorry I dont have choclate but I have cake! :cake:

Mcat said:
It is for the tag fairy stay out the cake is hers

Don't make me bring out the plastic chicken butt...

Sorry it is all hers no plastic chicken butt is getting this cake!

If you can read anything read this::--- Hi Tag Fairy I can secretly talk about you in white letters rofl

Congrats Nanoer! Looks like all your Tag Fairy Threats paid off. ;)

pokemon_master said:
Congrats Nanoer! Looks like all your Tag Fairy Threats paid off. ;)

I know huh? I should like be the Official Tag Fairy Threat Thinker or the OTFTT

Someone changed my tag and i don't know who it is. Noone should go into someone elses private stuff should they? I mean this morning i had a small thing written and now its gone!

Help

Nevermind ive been tagged! Thank you very much tag fairy! I've only been here since Januarary and my sister has been here for 5 years and she hasn't been tagged yet!

ktink94 said:
Nevermind ive been tagged! Thank you very much tag fairy! I've only been here since Januarary and my sister has been here for 5 years and she hasn't been tagged yet!
huh? what tag are you talking about?

aengus said:
K0|\|9R472 0|\| 73H 749 |\|4|\|0!

I H4D |\|0 iD34 j00 \/\/3R3 8ILi|\|9|_|4l

Ok Aengus, I have no idea what you are trying to say lol... :confused3

It seems that you are in good with the tag fairy, seeing as how you have three tags......You know what would be a cool late bird day present? A tag from the tag fairy. Can you put in a good word for me buddy? Also tell her my favorite color is blue, I love Pegasus-but not unicorns so much....oh yeah and I have a triple decker devil's food cake with milk chocolate frosting with chocolate in the middle........ :rolleyes:

Congrats on your tag. I just got tagged this week myself. Looks like the TF has been busy. I used to think that you had to say something witty, but I know that I have been more witty than this
<-------

PS Tag Fairy, I am not complaining :sad2: :teeth:
smilebig.gif

jasonpwns said:
If you can read anything read this::--- Hi Tag Fairy I can secretly talk about you in white letters rofl

With all due respect, I do not believe that you have the right to use the word pwn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter