Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

milkabum - the second tag rememinded me of something I was elected at camp:

cheesiestyt2.jpg

You can guess which one I am ;)
That was published in our memory books. I will always be remembered as the guy who loved cheese, and had a pet rock named Lorraine (who wore sunglasses).

So, you're not that cheesy ;)

congrats!!!!! my hopes of getting another tag are slowly fading.................... but i'll keep going for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!!!

wooooo!!!! congrats!!!
- waits patiently for the tf -

......and life goes on........

PS my friend saw u on VMK! how i know this? i was there with her when she saw you! i screamed at her, "thats milkabum! i know her from DIS!!!!!" LOL

Renpener said:
milkabum - the second tag rememinded me of something I was elected at camp:

cheesiestyt2.jpg

You can guess which one I am ;)
That was published in our memory books. I will always be remembered as the guy who loved cheese, and had a pet rock named Lorraine (who wore sunglasses).

So, you're not that cheesy ;)

:rotfl2:

Narnian_Princess said:
-screams-

I have TAGS! :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: And they're so true, too! I love the Tag Fairy!

Congrats :)

So is Yahoo your enemy? ;)

Congratulations to all those who are fortunate enough to merit a tag.

As for those of us who do not have one, well I have come to the conclusion that the tag fairy must fear us, LOL.

I am learning to live without the tag.

You're in good company cruise! I have decided that the tag I came up with is just so clever that the TF can't think of anything else more fitting for me! :rotfl2: Goodness knows I've made many a clever remark on these here boards! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter