Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

wow old thread i remember it well too :goodvibes i have four new ones 5 if you count that Humble is good was Tweaked Tag

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Yeah ! Guys Love To Be Fairies !!! :wizard: :thumbsup2
yeah................ just like those guys wearing the vmk princess dresses (there's two things all guys want to be: fairies and princesses!).................... lol, jk........................................ wish i had another tag, but i can hardly complain.......................

lost my humble is good/ tweaked tag to give tags to the tagless :teeth:

*peeks around*

My guess is the Tag Fairy is in cohoots with the Tooth Fairy.

They steal in when you're not looking and leave surprises.

Though, I guess reading LKH novels has bent my idea of faeries all over the place.

*eg* pirate:

TinkerTracy said:
A tag is the colored words under your username
The tag fairy is a magical creature who lives on the DIS boards and finds funny and witty things you say and puts them under your username for everyone to see!

Hah, I'm out then. I can never think of anything witty to say. :p

Sometime everyone is going to get a tag, even Shadow. Congrats! The TF has been very busy!

AHAHHA I'm goin to get plenty of tickets from the grammer policer

LuNaReVe said:
AHAHHA I'm goin to get plenty of tickets from the grammer policer
lol!!!! the wonders of inspiration........... (if that's how you'd word it)

once i said: woodn't it b emberissin if yoo had a tag with bad grammer and punkshoeation??????

yeah, it was OT, but i didn't get a tag for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter