***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SO MUCH for the detailed review!!

FoP: drops? We're they mild? Or real ToT free falling?
No ToT drops, the whole platform (8 vehicles i think) move at the same time but very mildly, it's all connected with the visual and wind in your face effect, not scary drops more like a gentle dive if that makes sense

Curious, where behind the knee does it fit? Right at the bend? Just below? Just above?
For me it came right above my knee, it didn't push it up or anything, just gently held it in place, taller and shorter people will probably have it land differently

I'm shocked by this revelation.:drinking1
It was really good, I do like beer :)

Just a thought...I know that FoP is supposed to have 4 theaters. If one theater goes out, do the others stay running? I'm surprised all 4 would go out at the same time. That is if they were even running all 4.

So if I’m understanding correctly, they were giving out fp for FoP, but they didn’t have enough for everyone? So getting in line at least an hour early is recommended? Then for NRJ there is no fp?

My time slot is 9am-11am (I think). I was just checking my confirmation email and it doesn’t list the time, just the date. I am hoping it will get confirmed on the 12th.

So if I’m understanding correctly, they were giving out fp for FoP, but they didn’t have enough for everyone? So getting in line at least an hour early is recommended? Then for NRJ there is no fp?

My time slot is 9am-11am (I think). I was just checking my confirmation email and it doesn’t list the time, just the date. I am hoping it will get confirmed on the 12th.
That is how they are doing it for CM previews. It could change for AP/DVC.

Yulilin3 posted "I felt bad for all the cm, they all looked apologetic."
I've talked to many of the Pandora CMs and I can assure you that although the tension is high, they are thoroughly enjoying the experience. Yes, it's a little stressful and it's an exceedingly fluid process right now, but it's also very exciting and fun. Although I'm not a Pandora CM, I'm not even a AK CM, I am assigned to facilitating the previews and have enjoyed it enough that I've volunteered to work extra shifts.

For those attending the previews, engage the CMs and have fun with them. Who knows, it might be your unlucky day and it could be me as I'm one of the first CMs you'll have to deal with.

Yulilin3 posted "I felt bad for all the cm, they all looked apologetic."
I've talked to many of the Pandora CMs and I can assure you that although the tension is high, they are thoroughly enjoying the experience. Yes, it's a little stressful and it's an exceedingly fluid process right now, but it's also very exciting and fun. Although I'm not a Pandora CM, I'm not even a AK CM, I am assigned to facilitating the previews and have enjoyed it enough that I've volunteered to work extra shifts.

For those attending the previews, engage the CMs and have fun with them. Who knows, it might be your unlucky day and it could be me as I'm one of the first CMs you'll have to deal with.

I wouldn't consider that unlucky ;)

I wonder if the photopass opportunities locations will be added to the AK map later on? It'd be nice to know where to look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter