***Official September 2020 Thread***

Our Disney cruise was cancelled so now need to figure out if I can extend our stay by two days and maybe add on universal? If it wasn’t for my daughter’s high school graduation...think I would have just cancelled by now. Suggestions welcome!

No, we are at Port Orleans French Quarter. I've seen on several thread lots of people being moved to other locations, dates don't seem to make sense from what people are posting. I was hoping someone on here may be able to shed life if they have gotten moved. Most people who are being moved seem to be booked with travel agents

Last edited:
Last night I booked a room at the Dolphin and was able to link this morning to MDE so I’m all set for Monday. At this rate I may not even switch to a Disney resort if they do become available again

Anyone on here been moved to another resort for September yet?
No, we are at Port Orleans French Quarter. I've seen on several thread lots of people being moved to other locations, dates don't seem to make sense from what people are posting. I was hoping someone on here may be able to shed life if they have gotten moved. Most people who are being moved seem to be booked with travel agents

We’re POFQ too and not heard anything yet. I did read in the rumours thread about someone being told by their TA that POFQ wouldn’t be opening and they were moving their December reservation. I really want FQ to be open, I’m not a fan of large resorts and choose FQ for this reason.
I’m not saying I’ll cancel if they move us but there are some resorts that just don’t appeal

So has anyone received any kind of communication from Disney regarding your eligibility to make park reservations...I don’t see any kind of link to access the park reservations on my MDE planning page...I do have a POFQ resort reservation and multiple Park tickets attached to my acct. Not sure if a link of some kind just pops up on Monday or if I should be seeing something now.

Before I cancelled I recieved the email stating I'd be able to make park reservations come Monday.

Sometimes Disney emails get rerouted to spam even if I have filters going. I am not entirely sure how the park reservation process works. But I do believe they tag your account in some manner to give you access to the system.

So has anyone received any kind of communication from Disney regarding your eligibility to make park reservations...I don’t see any kind of link to access the park reservations on my MDE planning page...I do have a POFQ resort reservation and multiple Park tickets attached to my acct. Not sure if a link of some kind just pops up on Monday or if I should be seeing something now.

I believe you have to do it from a browser rather than through the app. When you go the the header for MDE and the drop down appears there is one entitled Park Pass System. It currently links to the info page as the system isn’t live but should go to the system on Monday when it’s live

Attachments

• D7F0ED78-3778-4B9E-A444-59BC255A1000.jpeg
    D7F0ED78-3778-4B9E-A444-59BC255A1000.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 12
Anyone on here been moved to another resort for September yet?

No, but I'm almost anticipating it happening now. We're at Corondao- Destino Towers (only place available that was close to a deluxe that we hadn't stayed at when I had to change, originally at YC) and I'm seeing that they may be putting NBA players and their families there. I thought they might close it off to other guests just to limit contact. If they move us to regular CSR I'll be annoyed since we've stayed there twice. Not to sound spoiled, but I like trying new places, and since it's just DH and I we wanted something nicer. We saved a good chunk going from YC to CSR-DT but I'd be happy to pay more to go back to a deluxe, even one we have stayed at, if we can't get DT.

We are at GF 9/5 - 9/9 and since that won't be open to guests at that time, I'm curious to see where they plan to move us to.

It's my understanding, that if you leave your dates the same and the number of guests the same they will move you to another Resort at no additional charge. If you make any modification whatsoever to your dates/# of people you will have to pay the difference.

Seems a few of us are supposed to be at POFQ. We’re 21-28 after our cruise (crosses fingers tightly!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter