***Official September 2020 Thread***

I still have them, I held onto them just in case. I'll use them to pay for our tickets, since we originally had a package, and will use the rest for food and all that fun stuff.

I'm following along on your trip report and totally thought, I need to go back and re-read their first day adventures 😁

Since I'm renting points, am I able to male a room request? I really just want a full balcony, nothing fancy.
Make sure to buy your new tickets before cancelling your package or your park reservations will in fact fall off. There has to be tickets on your MDE for the reservations to attach to or you will lose them.

I just did something similar this last month. It was super easy. Just bought the tickets online after booking our dvc and then called to cancel our package and everything was fine. However someone else I know who did it the other way around lost all of her reservations, thankfully all parks were still available tho so she was ok.

Make sure to buy your new tickets before cancelling your package or your park reservations will in fact fall off. There has to be tickets on your MDE for the reservations to attach to or you will lose them.

I just did something similar this last month. It was super easy. Just bought the tickets online after booking our dvc and then called to cancel our package and everything was fine. However someone else I know who did it the other way around lost all of her reservations, thankfully all parks were still available tho so she was ok.
Thanks for the heads up. I’m going to have to take a chance since I’ll be using the GC money we’re getting refunded to buy the tickets. I just checked and we still have full availability for our week.

Double post

I just changed my 9/5 arrival from OKW to YC. When I booked OKW I had no idea how big it was or that it had no indoor qs. When the CM told me SAB was open i was sold. Im so excited, my kids cant wait to get in that pool, just hoping I get 2 queens and a day bed nit the sleeper chair

3 weeks from today for us! Can't wait to see what the Riviera looks like! Still waiting on my magic bands. They were due to deliver Friday and they are still not here

I have a Beaches and Cream reservation I am going to cancel because we are not going to be in Florida early like we first thought . If anyone is interested let me know and we can coordinate Tuesday September 1st at 740 pm. --Leaving in 7 days for a 10 day stay at the Poly 3rd -13th. so excited.

I have a Beaches and Cream reservation I am going to cancel because we are not going to be in Florida early like we first thought . If anyone is interested let me know and we can coordinate Tuesday September 1st at 740 pm. --Leaving in 7 days for a 10 day stay at the Poly 3rd -13th. so excited.

Im looking for beaches and cream on the 5th lol if anyone cancels that day lmk 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter