***Official September 2022 Thread***

Extended evening hours for sept 5&7th are out- looks like they’re keeping the Monday Epcot, Wed MK even with the Labor Day party.

I was hoping they’d tweak the Epcot night but I guess that’s fine. It doesn’t sound like most people are finding those hours very helpful anyway.

Ooooh oh and my Halloween party tickets arrived yesterday so YAY!!!!!

Extended evening hours for sept 5&7th are out- looks like they’re keeping the Monday Epcot, Wed MK even with the Labor Day party.

I was hoping they’d tweak the Epcot night but I guess that’s fine. It doesn’t sound like most people are finding those hours very helpful anyway.

We did the late hours from 11 to 1 this past Wed and we loved it. Got lots done! (Wait times were much lower than MDE listed.)

Yay on your Halloween tickets!! 🎃:)

We did the late hours from 11 to 1 this past Wed and we loved it. Got lots done! (Wait times were much lower than MDE listed.)

Yay on your Halloween tickets!! 🎃:)
Did you do the Epcot ones or just MK? A lot of threads make the MK hours sound good (and I’ll still get to do those) but the Epcot ones seem more frustrating due to the spread across more area and everyone jumping in the last minute Remy and frozen lines right before normal park close. At least that’s what I’m going to tell myself since we’ll be missing them! La la la, they wouldn’t have been good anyway, la la la!

That sounds so good I would love to have the brand name to track it down!
Gongtian 8800 waist/necklace fan is the one I ordered. I went to Amazon and it is currently unavailable but Fancywing portable waist/necklace fan is very close to the same strength. I am going to order one of those for someone in our family that probably will need one for our trip. It was one less strong than Gongtian as far as the air that comes out. The reviews compared the air that comes out to a hairdryer which is what I would compare the Gongtian to. Hope this helps.

I think I miscounted our ADR opening date - looks like our booking window opens up this coming Friday rather than Tuesday. Moonlight Magic registration opens up on Tuesday morning and I should receive an email with the link on Monday. Ready to get everything booked finally!
Good luck with MM booking. I will be trying for the September event.
please let us know how the August event goes.
I can’t book dining until July 28 and I would also like to book a Keys to the kingdom tour.

Did you do the Epcot ones or just MK? A lot of threads make the MK hours sound good (and I’ll still get to do those) but the Epcot ones seem more frustrating due to the spread across more area and everyone jumping in the last minute Remy and frozen lines right before normal park close. At least that’s what I’m going to tell myself since we’ll be missing them! La la la, they wouldn’t have been good anyway, la la la!
We did both. MK was definitely better :)

Well we are booked with Mears Connect. Now American has changed our flights again this weekend so now all our flight times will work to use Sunshine Flyer (originally our departure flight left before their service started for the day). So what is everyone using? Mears or Sunshine Flyer?

Well we are booked with Mears Connect. Now American has changed our flights again this weekend so now all our flight times will work to use Sunshine Flyer (originally our departure flight left before their service started for the day). So what is everyone using? Mears or Sunshine Flyer?
Looking at Tiffany Town Car or another car service. We did Mears connect in May but not a fan. I know they stop at other WD2W hotels but they also stop at other hotels. Ours stopped at a Hilton also.

The private transportation for four adults is not much more roundtrip than the bus options. Now, if we were bringing our grandchildren on this trip, then we would probably try SF.

So what is everyone using?
Looking at the prices, it seems like an Uber is about the same cost as Mears and Sunshine (for 2 adults). (I had seen previously on these boards that Uber from MCO to Disney is about $35.) Is there a reason the buses would be preferable to Uber?

Looking at the prices, it seems like an Uber is about the same cost as Mears and Sunshine (for 2 adults). (I had seen previously on these boards that Uber from MCO to Disney is about $35.) Is there a reason the buses would be preferable to Uber?
Uber or Lyft will be $40 one way. The Mears buses were $32 round trip per adult. So, it is less but most times not a straight shot to your hotel or MCO.

Uber or Lyft will be $40 one way. The Mears buses were $32 round trip per adult. So, it is less but most times not a straight shot to your hotel or MCO.
Ah...I didn't catch the "round trip" part. I think for us the straight shot will be worth the extra $16. Thanks!

We booked Sunshine Flyer when they had the 20% discount. Two adults one way was $25.50. Our flight gets in at 10:00 pm and I wasn't sure what to expect for Uber availability at that time.

Uber and Lyft will be prorated to whatever the demand is at the time the ride is requested. I've seen anywhere from $40-$80 depending on time of day. Keep that in mind. I keep hearing not so nice things about Mears and great things about Sunshine Flyer.

Uber and Lyft price gouge at busy times, it really annoys me. The Mears service may not be the best, but at least I paid one price for the service.

I'm disappointed about losing the Epcot night. We are also doing MNSSHP on Labor Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter