**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Thanks! I did read those earlier. :) Just didn't see the pricing. I'm excited to find out more!
We may be willing to change things around to do this instead of the dessert party.
the details are on the DPB post at the end where they have the FAQ
Iff it's similar to last year there will be the SWaGS show included. Def. a better value than just the dessert party

Did they do SWaGS tonight (Monday, 9/19)? We missed the heavy downpours but saw some spectacular lightning walking from the Chocolate Emporium to CityWalk, so that will help me gauge what it takes to cancel the fireworks.

We did the dessert party tonight and absolutely LOVED it!!! We felt so prepared thanks to this thread and especially our fearless leader, @yulilin3!!! We arrived at 6:30pm and scoped out the place to decide where we wanted to get a table. We initially thought one of the tables outside of the dessert party area, but it didn't end up happening that way. We saw people getting turned away at 6:40pm, being told that the party wouldn't start until 7pm. However, it truly did open up at 6:45pm or so. I had read that the party would start early, so we were thankful to know to stay put. We immediately made sure we got our adult beverages first (more than one....lol), and then got a nice corner table in the dessert party area. Since we are 2 adults, we alternated getting food which never had a long line. We had fun chatting with other guests and enjoying the fun atmosphere. The frozen nutella was terrific, and I also enjoyed the Vader cupcakes. Otherwise, we're more savory people, so we ate the hummus, black bean dip, flat bread, cheese and olives. One terrific find was to put the watermelon skewers in the watermelon alcoholic drink (I forget the name). The actual watermelon soaked up the alcohol - delicious!! We overheard a cast member say that the Storm Troopers were going to march everyone out 30 minutes before the show. It was 35 minutes before the show, so we grabbed the to-go cups and each got 2 drinks before heading out to the viewing area. There were 2 other families there by the time we arrived, so we were pleased with our viewing location. We got our steins and water bottles and got in position for the show. Everyone else came 5 minutes later, and we felt very happy to have arrived before the big group. There were only 3 wheel chairs tonight, so lots of room for the kids who were all invited to sit in front. The show was spectacular!! It was our first time seeing it, so we wanted a good first experience. Dh was blown away!!!!! Honestly, I can't thank you all enough for all the tips. We felt so prepared and felt like we got so much out of the party. We likely won't do it again since it is so pricey, but we don't regret doing it once. Thank you!!
thanks so much for the review. I am seriously tempted to bring my refillable mug and get however many drinks will fit in it the beginning of the night and not have to deal with the line more than once. I might go for the watermelon one since I'm loving your tip on the skewers. Great to hear you had a great time!

Did they do SWaGS tonight (Monday, 9/19)? We missed the heavy downpours but saw some spectacular lightning walking from the Chocolate Emporium to CityWalk, so that will help me gauge what it takes to cancel the fireworks.
No clue, the thunder was pretty loud. Couldn't distinguish between thunder and fireworks from my house

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter