**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I have been stalking the dessert party reservations for the first week in November and they are finally showing up through Nov 5, but no reservations available. I checked this morning and those dates weren't even available. Did it already sellout?

I have been stalking the dessert party reservations for the first week in November and they are finally showing up through Nov 5, but no reservations available. I checked this morning and those dates weren't even available. Did it already sellout?
No, they posted the datess about an hour and a half ago but haven't opened them for booking. It could happen tonight, if not tonight for sure tomorrow

anyone else having problems actually getting into the WDW site on a laptop? I can get in through my phone but not the laptop.
Anyways heading out for the day, good luck to those hoping to book the dessert party for the first week of November

Congrats on booking the dessert party! Now, how does it work? Since they have opened for the party, I am assuming those are the days that DHS will be showing the SW fireworks show? Does it typically go on at the same time as Fantasmic? THANKS!

Anyone there now know if they still have the SW ears that are the clear ears with the ships that light up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter