**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

It's #114 on the Disney Springs map. It's located at the Marketplace between the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Once Upon a Toy.

Thank you so much!! Wooohoo! Got our tickets for both the VR experience and The Last Jedi!! So excited! For those of you looking for more than 2 tickets, book early! We have a family of three and I had to try a bunch of times on Dec. 19 to finally find an opening.

Thinking about adding this for our early November trip. Any recent reviews? Will cost $400 for 5 people, which is :crazy2:

I was thinking about the VR experience, but 1. I'm pretty sure I'll get motion sickness and 2. it apparently takes place in the Mustafar system, which is from the prequels, and I hate the prequels. So I'm gonna pass.

Boba Fett was there again today (saw him between 5:30-6) not sure about Rey as we didn't wait to meet Chewie. The death troopers were also out near the Chinese theatre (near where the stage show normally is) for pictures with guests. Neat thing I've never seen before was that a photopass photographer was on the empty stage area taking guest photos with the theatre behind them. So we now have a great family shot with the Chinese theatre. Stinks the show is on a short hiatus but neat that they are having some things to replace it a little.

Hi, all! A last minute change and we will be able to see the fireworks tonight. This has probably been answered many times, but time is short!
Where are the best viewing spots and when do spots need to be claimed?

Thanks!
Doug

Hi, all! A last minute change and we will be able to see the fireworks tonight. This has probably been answered many times, but time is short!
Where are the best viewing spots and when do spots need to be claimed?

Thanks!
Doug
first page post #11

I Just checked park hours for the first time in like a month and SWAGS will be showing on the last night of our trip (12/15). YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED!!! Last year we went week after Thanksgiving and we were stuck with the JBJB show. I had given up seeing SWAGS when I saw JBJB was returning. My kids won't make it through the CP with Warwick Davis, so this is some consolation to missing that :)

WOOOOOO :yay:

I Just checked park hours for the first time in like a month and SWAGS will be showing on the last night of our trip (12/15). YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED!!! Last year we went week after Thanksgiving and we were stuck with the JBJB show. I had given up seeing SWAGS when I saw JBJB was returning. My kids won't make it through the CP with Warwick Davis, so this is some consolation to missing that :)

WOOOOOO :yay:
:) been on the schedule for a while now. I am happy you'll get to experience it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter