**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

SWAGS will be showing on the last night of our trip (12/15). YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED!
Stake out a spot early because it's the first night for SWaGS's return, and the first time this year that both the SWaGS and the JBJB shows will be performed. Plus it's the first night that both the SW and JBJB dessert parties will take place as well. Due to the increased holiday offerings, DHS is going to be busy anyway, but with SWaGS and the SW dessert party resuming on the 15th, that night in particular is going to be even busier. IMO, it's going to be a little crazy at the Studios.

ETA, clarified grammar

Last edited:
I see the future... it's June 2018... I'm standing in line at HS an hour before ropedrop... :sad:

Right there with ya... it's such a cool experience, such a downer to try to make it happen!
I am way behind on this thread but my suggestion is to do the PPO adr at H&v. I have done the sign ups both ways and the PPO is way worth it. My kids aren’t really into those specific characters but a 5 min sign up is much better than a 40 min one and then we had fairly good food and bloody Mary’s to start our day!

Stake out a spot early because it's the first night for SWaGS's return, and for the first time both the SWaGS and the JBJB shows will be performed that night. Plus it's the first night that both the SW and JBJB dessert parties will take place as well. Due to the increased holiday offerings, DHS is going to be busy anyway, but with SWaGS and the SW dessert party resuming on the 15th, that night in particular is going to be even busier. IMO, it's going to be a little crazy at the Studios.

Definitely will! We've got an early dinner at BOG at 4:30pm and will hop over right after to find a spot. I'm sure it's gonna be a zoo!

Deja vu, let's try again.

Beginning Oct. 10, adjustments will begin in order to enhance the performance stage used for Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away. The show will not be performed from Oct. 10 through Oct. 22. During this time, additional entertainment will be provided to surprise and delight Guests.

"Enhance the performance stage", that wording is interesting. It says enhance not replace. Guess we'll find out what it means starting tomorrow.

My family and I were definitely delighted yesterday. Thanks for this heads-up from a few days back. :thumbsup2

Sooo excited, booked for the 31st! Had some issues since it's earlier then the others I was looking at. Hoping we'll be OK with time with a 4:05 dinner at BOG.

Hello, new here.. so I got my ticket for the 6:00 at Disney Springs AMC and was wondering what the rules on costuming are? At the moment Disney appears to be doing nothing for the premier at Disney Springs, not compared to the TFA anyways. But do you think its safe to go by just the AMC costuming guidelines and basically just go no mask.. I ask because I am saddened because I booked this trip accidentally over top of the premier, and my hometown theater loves when I cosplay and encourages me. Unfortunately I am missing out on that this time. I have a pretty respectable kylo ren costume and was thinking just leave the helmet home as it would be a pain to fly with anyways. Any thoughts or advice I'd appreciate. I know I could probably just check with Disney Springs AMC

Hello, new here.. so I got my ticket for the 6:00 at Disney Springs AMC and was wondering what the rules on costuming are? At the moment Disney appears to be doing nothing for the premier at Disney Springs, not compared to the TFA anyways. But do you think its safe to go by just the AMC costuming guidelines and basically just go no mask.. I ask because I am saddened because I booked this trip accidentally over top of the premier, and my hometown theater loves when I cosplay and encourages me. Unfortunately I am missing out on that this time. I have a pretty respectable kylo ren costume and was thinking just leave the helmet home as it would be a pain to fly with anyways. Any thoughts or advice I'd appreciate. I know I could probably just check with Disney Springs AMC
first of all :welcome:
I have seen people cosplay at AMC 24 at Disney Springs and yes, no masks or helmets allowed. Now I'm not sure how many people will go in costume you might be the only one but if that's ok with you I say go for it. (check AMC guidelines on costumes and lightsabers/weapons)

My GoogleFoo is weak :)

There has to be a way to see Last Jedi on property in early January... right? DS AMC has no dates from 1/5-1/18.

Added a Falcon and Death Star to my sleeve
DwZqT8Hm.jpg

xUFSAJHm.jpg

ypdFtLnm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter