**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Thank you for all the information. We will be doing this party on July 15th, I am excited about the changes. We tried to do it back in January but my husband got sick and we had to cancel, so we have been looking forward to it for a while.

It actually feels pretty weird sitting in this holding pattern waiting for dessert parties and CP to be released before FPs in late Sept for us. So, yeah, we are starting to plan out our June 2019 DLR trip. That will be the kids' Christmas present this year...so we'll wait until after our complete surprise Thanksgiving trip and until Christmas morning to tell them we're going out to SoCal in June. I'll be out there for business, so we weren't planning on the Star Wars land opening, but we'll be there. :)

So anxious at the party - we are surrounded by rain storms. Not sure if there is lightening but I don’t want the show cancelled again! The food was great. The drinks were strong. My margarita was very strong. Had to add juice to it lol. My daughter got a mickey ice cream sandwich. They didn’t have mickey bars tonight. Sorry my photos are too large to load but the food was yummy and as previously described

So anxious at the party - we are surrounded by rain storms. Not sure if there is lightening but I don’t want the show cancelled again! The food was great. The drinks were strong. My margarita was very strong. Had to add juice to it lol. My daughter got a mickey ice cream sandwich. They didn’t have mickey bars tonight.

I’m thinking we’ll bus it to HS that night and bus it or Uber back to pop since there are adult beverages to partake of. Does that park close after the SW show?

I don’t know if it was the rain or what but we watched the Star Wars show then walked out to Pop bus stop and got right on the bus and it immediately left. I think we got out faster than the uber people who were waiting at the next stop after pop. (Pretty sure that was he pick up spot. A number of people were waiting there when we left). The bus gods were with us last night!

@FastPasser. Can you shed any light onto the rumored Rivers of Light dessert party at AK? Would this be run by your department?
What's the rumor?
The desire to offer something at AK, not necessarily a RoL dessert party, has been there all along. It's too soon to announce anything. IMO, and if it's what I think it will be, it would be a very, very cool experience.

What's the rumor?
The desire to offer something at AK, not necessarily a RoL dessert party, has been there all along. It's too soon to announce anything. IMO, and if it's what I think it will be, it would be a very, very cool experience.
I saw a rumor on WDWNT that they might be starting it as soon as August and thought you might know something.

When JBJB begins, but I'm mainly considering week after Thanksgiving, do we have any idea when the dessert party check in and begin time is or at least in relation to the beginning of the JBJB show itself? My touring plan is a little tough at HS for both our full day and pm only day. If the park closes at 8, and our last item is the 7:05 Voyage of Little Mermaid, how does that manage with dessert party? Thanks!

I fully expected to wake up to September being available this morning. I should have know better.
So did I....but after taking 2 1/2 hrs to book my FP this morning....I’m happy to wait now until it’s released. It’s the last thing I need to book.

So did I....but after taking 2 1/2 hrs to book my FP this morning....I’m happy to wait now until it’s released. It’s the last thing I need to book.
I heard there was all kinds of trouble booking FPs today! Ugh.

Today was my 60 days and I got everything I wanted but had to move parks and dining around to get them. It was tough though, things were not showing, they were disappearing. I got FOP at 60+4 and SDD at 60+5. I thought for sure they would know today is my birthday and Star Wars Dessert Party would be available but I guess they didn't get the memo.

Just a heads up that because seating has been added, and although the party area has increased, the number of guests able to attend has been reduced by 25%. Because of this, the party has been sold out every night I've been there, so be vigilant if it's an event you want to do.

The description on the website has not been updated to reflect the changes, but when it is, I believe that the party will be even more popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter