***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

If it helps, my husband gets motion sickness on Star Tours but was fine on Smugglers Run. It throws you around a little bit but smoothly!

So, how was it?! Please tell us in great detail lol What was your favorite part?

Now that the opening ceremony is over at DL SWGE, who will they get for WDW SWGE? My guess would be Anthony Daniels and James Earl Jones, but maybe one other from the latest trilogy series.

Also guessing it was a lot easier to get everyone to commit to doing this in CA as opposed to FL. I could see someone like Boyega being there for the FL opening though, he gets really into this stuff.
I definitely think they’ll do something for sure but I don’t think it will be as big.

It's coconut and rice milk. I'm sure they used those since soy and almonds are major allergens.
i'm out then. allergic to coconut. glad that came up. i just figured it was milk with coloring and flavor.

i watched a video with a disney member in it saying about how you can by the robes to wear in the land to be part of the land?
You can buy robes. The question is will they actually let you wear it. Disney’s costume policy says no robes.

Smugglers Run taking a bit of a beating in early media reviews. A lot of complaints about the split up/down and left/right piloting controls. Seems like engineer is the place to be if you want to experience everything on screen.
I also think it hurts being the only attraction so it has to fullfill everyone's desires where as if RotR we're open then if 1/2 were blown away by that then they might feel more positive about MF
Unless I missed something, the Falcon has been running at full strength all day, no downtime. Well played Disney.

I've seen several videos (live streams and previously recorded) and I notices some inconsistencies on MFSR.

On some rides the screens are on when you enter the cabin showing the Hangar where you are supposed to be at but on others rides the screens are completely off, showing nothing until the Falcons takes off.

On some rides you can't see the previous riders coming out but on others you have to wait until they end their ride and you see them coming out the cabin before you can ride which IMHO breaks the illusion.

On some rides when you exit you see and hear sparks and other effects if you damaged the Falcon on your ride (just as they promised it will happen) but on other rides you just walk out and nothing happens even if you crashed with everything on the ride.

I've seen several videos (live streams and previously recorded) and I notices some inconsistencies on MFSR.

On some rides the screens are on when you enter the cabin showing the Hangar where you are supposed to be at but on others rides the screens are completely off, showing nothing until the Falcons takes off.

On some rides you can't see the previous riders coming out but on others you have to wait until they end their ride and you see them coming out the cabin before you can ride which IMHO breaks the illusion.

On some rides when you exit you see and hear sparks and other effects if you damaged the Falcon on your ride (just as they promised it will happen) but on other rides you just walk out and nothing happens even if you crashed with everything on the ride.
Yes this has been noticed by a few people now. I’m not really sure why that is. My only guess for the people who exit and enter at the same time is they are in an accessible pod. The accessible pod isn’t on a turn table so you exit the same way you came in. Otherwise I’m not sure.

This is a minor thing but kinda goofy: it doesn’t look like Disney set up an official IG geotag for Galaxys Edge yet, at least one that has taken hold with guests. I’m seeing a few different ones but none seem official, hashtags are the way to go if you want to see what people are posting from the land.

I heard the ride exit is different depending on how badly you crash the ship/fix it. If you are more successful, then you won't see things happening when you exit since the ship will most likely still be in normal shape. If you crash the ship badly and aren't successful in fixing it as well, that is when the exit is different and you see things falling or smoke around. I haven't seen any videos to know exactly what happens.

This is a minor thing but kinda goofy: it doesn’t look like Disney set up an official IG geotag for Galaxys Edge yet, at least one that has taken hold with guests. I’m seeing a few different ones but none seem official, hashtags are the way to go if you want to see what people are posting from the land.
They have one on twitter though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter