***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I heard the ride exit is different depending on how badly you crash the ship/fix it. If you are more successful, then you won't see things happening when you exit since the ship will most likely still be in normal shape. If you crash the ship badly and aren't successful in fixing it as well, that is when the exit is different and you see things falling or smoke around. I haven't seen any videos to know exactly what happens.
Correct but as of right it seems most exit experiences have been the same.

The DFB folks said they tasted better mixed. Their reactions to me were like mine to butterbeer. I tried it but not my cup of tea.
It’s a very mixed bag on the milk. Some like neither, some like blue, some like green. Nobody seems to love both.

Judging from like BlogMickey and DFB on social media, SWGE looks way more packed but maybe it looked like this in the afternoon yesterday

This is a minor thing but kinda goofy: it doesn’t look like Disney set up an official IG geotag for Galaxys Edge yet, at least one that has taken hold with guests. I’m seeing a few different ones but none seem official, hashtags are the way to go if you want to see what people are posting from the land.

There are so many things in that paragraph I don't understand ... I feel so old 😂

Was waiting for this one

I am glad Craig commented on the quality of the beer flight cups and board and that he through they were of high quality - also pretty high on the actual beers which is good (though our tastes are a little different)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter