• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I hope the omission of Smugglers Run isn’t a hint that they’re going to do something like the “delayed opening” for the Hagrid ride.

Sept 1st will be the extra, extra read all about it hours for GE so probably treating that area separate... I can't imagine they have those extra, extra hours and not have MFSR open during it

guess I figured they would have something like this from the start - but good they are adding it

Do we know if for the WDW version everything will similarly be done via bluetooth and the app on your phone or if magic bands will be leveraged instead/additionally?
Not sure yet. I would assume some thing will be done with magicbands.

I wonder if they will ever try bringing MILK to blue milk. That would be nifty.

Seriously. A colored vanilla milk shake would have gone over WAY better. We spent more time in GE last weekend and hardly saw anyone with the milks. It doesn't appear to be popular at all, but one of my sons oddly likes it so he got one. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working on revamping the recipe. We actually had more than one person ask us "where did you get the slushy?" I would respond, "at the milk stand" and get a confused look in return. One lady, I clarified, "it's a plant based flavored milk" and she was like "oh, never mind...my kid wants an icee."

I bet if I had said "it's a vanilla milkshake," the kid would have been all over it.

Seriously. A colored vanilla milk shake would have gone over WAY better. We spent more time in GE last weekend and hardly saw anyone with the milks. It doesn't appear to be popular at all, but one of my sons oddly likes it so he got one. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working on revamping the recipe. We actually had more than one person ask us "where did you get the slushy?" I would respond, "at the milk stand" and get a confused look in return. One lady, I clarified, "it's a plant based flavored milk" and she was like "oh, never mind...my kid wants an icee."

I bet if I had said "it's a vanilla milkshake," the kid would have been all over it.

a place near us around the holidays sells "Sugar Cookie Milk" which is basically like a sweetened and flavored milk - take that and dye it blue and it would work fine I think

and even if you didn't want to do dairy you could probably still get something that tastes/feels closer to milk using almond milk or something

a place near us around the holidays sells "Sugar Cookie Milk" which is basically like a sweetened and flavored milk - take that and dye it blue and it would work fine I think

and even if you didn't want to do dairy you could probably still get something that tastes/feels closer to milk using almond milk or something
Some people still can't do Almond milk either. My mother and I are both Lactose and she can't even do Almond or Cashew.

You are never going to find one thing that everyone can do.
I am just saying I like that the blue and green milk is plant based for a change. They were mention Almon and Cashew as a substitute for dairy and I was saying those don't always work for people. That was all I was pointing out.

True - probably best to mix them - have the blue be almond and the green coconut or something like that

Obviously hard to make something every single person can have but splitting them would help
I agree. I thought that this is what they were going to do and was shocked that they did both Plant based.

This was much like the old blue milk at Sci Fi Dine In for SWW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter