• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

World before Land???? How? (Not that I’m complaining)

Perhaps the fix required changing something that was easily done on the WDW version since it isn't yet "finished" and at DL they have fo dismantle things in order to apply the fix. Only way it makes sense. Unless the testing/certification process takes longer in CA and that is the reason.

Perhaps the fix required changing something that was easily done on the WDW version since it isn't yet "finished" and at DL they have fo dismantle things in order to apply the fix. Only way it makes sense. Unless the testing/certification process takes longer in CA and that is the reason.
More of the former. It’s an all hands on deck situation in WDW.

World before Land???? How? (Not that I’m complaining)

I'm not gonna complain either, but I get the sense the sheer number of onsite resort rooms over DL made the decision to shift focus. If that is even part of their decision, it's the right call given the current situation.

Or they prioritized WDW and pulled the top talent to focus there, or it was ahead all the time, or marketing reasons, or, or, or....

I really hate the phrase "Only way it makes sense" when we are all pulling this stuff out of our backsides.

Just be open sometime by the end of the year, please. Our trip is booked for the last week of January. We were planning on first week of December but wanted everything to be open. I know the risk in planning an entire trip around one ride, but since we only go every three years...

Can’t believe it - so happy! We were at DL for the opening of GE and we are at WDW for ROTR’s opening day. :tongue:
Great for you! We were just at DL in June. We are cruising in late February, so we tacked on a quick 2 day WDW before the cruise. We assumed RotR would be ready by then, but now we have the confirmation! Just spending a half day or so at DHS, but this will DEF be in the plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter