***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Good for you Yoli! It's been a long time coming. and thanks for getting us Friday people ready. :smooth:

right now the plan is to leave the Polynesian around 7, and be ready to go in at 8:15 for droid build.

Last edited:
Can't wait. My son and I will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Will be monitoring things all day Friday to see how lines are at the 6am opening and throughout the day. Right now, plan is to arrive at DHS about 4:30am via Uber or Lyft.

We'll be arriving on property Friday and were lucky enough to secure a room at the Boardwalk so we're super excited about that. Takes the whole transportation factor out of the equation for us. Right now we have a cantina reservation for 12:30 that day and Savi's on Saturday. I spoke with a CM yesterday on the phone (caveat as always is take what they say with grain of salt) and asked if they had any updated info for pre-opening logistics, but she didn't. She did mention that there are 2 levels of capacity (no indications on those numbers of course), but when the second level is reached then even folks with reservations may be put on a wait list for entry to the land.

yeah, there is going to be a lot of people waiting at guest relations to avoid paying for that $100 droid or $200 lightsaber they weren't allowed into the land to build.

If they were able to allow people with FPs into Pandora when it was at capacity (which they did), then I am sure they have a plan to do the same for people with reservations in GE. They have a count of how many reservations they have at what times, so they should easily(ish) be able to plan for that and tap standby capacity accordingly.

Good for you Yoli! It's been a long time coming. and thanks for getting us Friday people ready. :smooth:

right now the plan is to leave the Polynesian around 7, and be ready to go in at 8:15 for droid build.
What time is your droid build? Depending on crowds Thurs you may need extra time for transportation, security, etc.

Omg I don’t know where to post this, but has anyone seen the newest movie trailer for The Rise of Skywalker?!!!! I’m losing my mind right now?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱:scared1:😨 And I want that Lightsaber!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's the plan, but I am watching the Thursday stuff to see what might happen Friday. I do not want to leave much earlier than 7, the build is at 9:15. I'm anticipating extra bag check lines. I'd go in bagless if I could, but that won't happen.

Rteetz, you staying at the Pop? My wife and I are here too. Going opening day, flying home the next day. Our only chance is Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter