***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

If they were able to allow people with FPs into Pandora when it was at capacity (which they did), then I am sure they have a plan to do the same for people with reservations in GE. They have a count of how many reservations they have at what times, so they should easily(ish) be able to plan for that and tap standby capacity accordingly.

It is hard to see how they wouldn't be able to manage since you would assume the number of people with fastpasses for two attractions should vastly outnumber the number of people with reservations for experiences with pretty limited capacity.

We’ll be there Sunday! Guinea pigs for the first EEMH...will make sure to report back!!!
I’m hoping given the fact that we’ve seen the land itself already, we’ll not need Sunday EEMH. We have our droid build on opening morning and dh has Savi’s build Friday night. I’ll be with you in spirit, though and I’m pretty sure it’ll be more pleasant that Thursday morning :darth:
Omg I don’t know where to post this, but has anyone seen the newest movie trailer for The Rise of Skywalker?!!!! I’m losing my mind right now?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱:scared1:😨 And I want that Lightsaber!!!!!!!!

Wait, what? Not to give anything from the clip away but.....what? That (again, no spoilers) saber will be the next legacy saber at a cost of 400 credits?

I’m hoping given the fact that we’ve seen the land itself already, we’ll not need Sunday EEMH. We have our droid build on opening morning and dh has Savi’s build Friday night. I’ll be with you in spirit, though and I’m pretty sure it’ll be more pleasant that Thursday morning :darth:

Wait, what? Not to give anything from the clip away but.....what? That (again, no spoilers) saber will be the next legacy saber at a cost of 400 credits?

😂 that’s how I felt! My kids and I watched it about 10 times!!! I NEED that lightsaber!! Like, now. Just blew my mind. I’m so excited for this movie!!!

One more time! 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter