Official Star Wars Weekends 2015 Trip Reports and Recaps

Hello Jane... so awesome that you were one of the ones that saw us live... I really could feel the great vibes and loved hearing the cheers, we heard people cheer out Sunshine and even someone call out "I'm from the DISboards" it was so exciting!

I have always believed "With the sweets comes the sour..." and my SWW 2015 Experience (can't just call it a trip because it was much more than that) hit my top ten list of moments in my life, so I knew I was bound to have sour spots else where, I just didn't realize it would come directly after!

Despite my lack of time I keep checking WDW site to see when the resort reservations will open up for June 2016... Yes we are going back... going to be a busy year for us next year... Cancun Wedding/Honeymoon in March, SWW in June and Food and Wine huge family trip in October!

A couple things we have learned and we will take under consideration while making resort reservations from now on... we are too park commando... we even stayed 12 days at AKL CL for pete sake and only saw the Club Level lounge for breakfast 7 of the 12 days and two times we hit it for snacks after "Marching for the Mouse" that we grabbed quickly then took them with us to our room to eat while taking showers and recouping for the heat! That was it, we didn't even swim in the pool! We did enjoy the safaris and special perks and having our purchases sent directly to the room was a real treat rather than having to wait in line to pick them up... BUT if we don't relax at the resort more Club Level is not worth our money....

Because of two trips to WDW next year and the wedding, and our park commando attitude, we are looking at a value resort rather than a deluxe... and we hope with all the hope we have that we will be bringing the car down with our stormtroopers :) so getting around will not be an issue. So be prepared to have me ask a ton of questions when planning next years trip :P

We have started painting the garage in the midst of our nightmares on the weekend so that we have a good place to take photographs of our costumes when we submit them for approval, then we will be working on the stormtroopers themselves more on the weekends....

Sorry for all you have gone through these past few weeks. But, yay I will be there in June too! Hope to see you march. princess:

Just got back from my Disney Vacation, sad day. Was there for the last day of SWW, omg had a great time. Rode RNR twice, TOT GMR and ST all before check in time for the FTF DPP. Loved the view for the motorcade but like everyone else talked about it was in the sun, they had umbrella's but they didn't really help. The Mickey bars and bottles of water were very much needed and CM Linda made sure me and my daughters cared some extra water with us when we went behind the motorcade to the stage. After motorcade we did TSMM then off to the Darth Mall for some shopping and out of the sun time. I didn't care to much for Darth Mall this year. Not sure if it was the location or the items didn't seem to be all that or what it was but was under impressed. Didn't really get any benefit from my FTF package for entry as there wasn't much of a line to get in which I figured would be the case. After this we went and did the magic shot by the gate, and watched the Storm Troopers trying to keep the kids away from the green box, it was funny as heck. For the next few hours we just killed time, did people watching and character watching. We didn't care to meet any, it is so much fun watching the kids how they react when they meet their favorite character that I can enjoy their moment. From there we went to SOTS show, loved the pre show this year so much more than the one last year. Then I thought my daughter was going to pass out when Ray Park came out to do his little demo think, she loves him. Took break between shows and got something to eat and a lot more water. One daughter, who isn't into star wars was getting to hot so we sent her back to the hotel after eating. So off to see Oz, on the way in saw Yulilin post that was was in line for Oz so thought I would keep an eye out to see if I might get lucky, and just as the lady was pointing me and my daughter to our seat, I saw her daughter, btw GREAT JOB on the costume, so snuck down and said hi really fast, hope I didn't freak you out to bad, but had to say thank you in person for all the wonderful information you have given me over the past two years. Loved seeing the Oz show, my daughter who is a big star wars fan wasn't sure about going to see this show LOVED it as well. And for me the more important part, she now has an appreciation for the Muppets! After Oz is was more just doing the people watching, shopping and character watching till time to check in for the dessert party. As others have said the few for the fireworks are not the best in the world but the desserts were, omg sooo good and the view of the pre show was so great! I would do it all again in a heart beat. Now I did not get the memory maker package but when we got back to the room, they had the pictures of me and my daughter fighting Vader waiting for us under the door, SOO COOL!!!! The other little pixie dust, which was many this trip but keeping it star wars related for this post. Monday was one of my Epcot days. Me and the two daughters were in world show case shopping, not my thing but I enjoy going to each of the country's. I left them shopping to run take a smoke break, yes I know this makes me evil, but please note I went to a smoking area. I came within 5 feet of Peter Mayhew. He was with a woman (whom I believe to be his wife) and cast member talking. I just nodded my head in hello and left them alone but I thought it was so cool that I was that close to Chewbacca. Anyway, that is the short and sweet of it. Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful information and helpful information. Now to start saving for next year and go for more than just one day of SWW!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be managing the SWW 2016 Roll Call thread. I will probably start it up in December or whenever any SWW stuff is first announced. Looking forward to next year:yay:
:jumping1: thank you so much for doing this :jumping1:

Where to begin? Where to begin?
This is a belated report of weekend V. We live in Pennsylvania and a trip like this does not come very often for us. When we originally booked the vacation in August 2014, there was no intention to visit during SWW. However, once I realized the possibility existed that it could be one of the weekends, I eagerly searched the interwebs every few days for the official dates. I am a big Star Wars fan, so the opportunity to introduce this wonderful universe to my daughter really excited me. The indoctrination, I mean, Star Wars education started in January. My daughter is 5 and had the impression that 'live action' movies and TV are for adults only. I started her off gradually by showing her a few episodes of the Clone Wars. Then she turned to me one day, out of the blue, and said, "Daddy you're going to be happy. I want to watch Star Wars." Over the next few months, we watched the saga in order. I loved it. She really got into it. We even delved into the Clone Wars cartoons prior to watching Episode III which gave her, and myself (I never saw them before), a better appreciation for some of the Jedi and the events of Episode III. At this point my daughter really got into Ahsoka. She quickly became her favorite character, along with 3PO and Artoo. Watching a child discover Star Wars was awesome. She had no idea that Anakin becomes Darth Vader, even going as far as covering her eyes and getting pretty bummed out about it. Anyway, gotta keep this reasonable. We finished up the Saga. All the while I religiously followed the DIS board lead by Yulilin. Without her, and the help of others, the SWW could have been a bit messy.
Instead. It went off better than I could have ever imagined.
While this trip roughly comes around for us once every four years, I had to spread the wealth across all parks when planning. We could not spend an entire weekend in Hollywood Studios. I was able to, however, figure out about a day and a half.

Day 1 Friday, June 12th
We spent our evening in HS. I was able to get dinner reservations for the Jedi Mickey H&V Dine. We actually got to the park a little earlier than anticipated and beat a brief shower by getting into the GMR queue. Afterwards, while my DD5 and wife utilized a restroom I watched 3PO and R2 walk right past me. My heart jumped, and like a child, I chased after them. Realizing that my family might lose me, I returned to the restroom to find my daughter and scoop her up. The handler at the line said that the wait to see them was roughly 1 hour. I was not going to attempt that, especially when I knew they would only be out for about 20ish minutes. Instead, my DD and I were satisfied with a selfie that includes 3P0 and R2 just over my shoulder. They are waving at some people, but it looks like it's towards us. :)

We then wandered around. I felt like the kid in A Christmas Story when Santa asks him what he wants for Christmas, and his only reply is a week stutter, "uhhhh, football." Since I made the plans, and we were there earlier than anticipated, I was at a loss. My wife was like, "What now?" and all I could think of was..."football." We ended up finding the Cinderella carriage. Earlier in the day, while at Animal Kingdom, a nice person told us about the photo op with it and our daughter wanted to check it out. I purchased the Memory Maker so, the more pictures, the merrier.

Meeting Ahoka...aka, The Big One...aka, A Series of Unfortunate & Strange Events
While waiting in the short line, my wife wandered off and came back and said "there's some red person with crazy horn like hair stuff around the corner." Meeting Ahsoka was near the top of the SWW list for me since my DD likes her a lot. I went to that line while my wife and DD took pics with the carriage. The line for Ahsoka was surprisingly reasonable...I was guessing 20 minutes or so. I got into it hoping for the best since I knew it rotated with other characters. She then left. No one else came out. According to Kenny the Pirate site, I knew she was due to come back in 5 minutes. I figured I would wait as a few people started to leave the line. Dinner reservations were nearing however. Ahsoka did NOT come back...kinda. At this point my daughter joined me in line while my wife sat and waited for us. She sat near Josh and John, her handlers. They started paging her. Then they were calling her, leaving messages that she was 10 minutes overdue. Her line was starting to grow at this point. Finally, she came back. She met with 2 families and handler Josh started announcing that if it started to rain, Ashokas would have to go in. Understanable. Without warning, after meeting with a 3rd family, she left. My wife kept eavesdropping. Her handlers were confused...she had only come out for about 5 minutes. At this point, my daughter and I were 2nd in line. Josh came around and announced that Ahsoka "had an emergency at the Jedi Temple" and they didn't know if she would return. I was honestly hoping that "Ahsoka" was feeling well. Shortly after she left, Asajj Ventress showed up. I was surprised as she wasn't due to come out for awhile. 30 seconds behind her was Ahsoka! I had not seen anyone meet both Ahsoka and Ventress at the same time. It came to be our turn and I was excited. My daughter walked right up to Ahsoka and I said, “Riley and I came from a galaxy far far away to meet you Ahsoka!” Ventress was awesome. She stayed in character and scoffed at me…”I see how it is! I’ll let you be!” and she wandered away to play with the big line that formed. My daughter and I took a bunch of pictures with Ahsoka. She played with my DD’s headband and struck “force” poses together. I eventually called over to Ventress and she stopped and said, “Ohhh well well, I guess I’m good enough for them now!” She came over and gave my DD a stare down. DD and I posed for a nice picture with both of them. Then they set up a pretty aweome picture. Since DD and I had lightsabers, the photographer lined us up with Ahsoka. Ahsoka, DD, and I posed as if we were about to duel with Ventress as she returned with a menacing, defensive posture. While it was a pretty confusing wait, the conclusion for us was pretty memorable. If I figure out how to post a picture, I’ll throw one in here at the end.

Jedi Mickey H&V Dinner
After the photo we took off to get to our ADR at H&V on time. We did with just enough time to cool off a bit before meeting Jedi Mickey. We really enjoyed the dinner. The dessert was enough for me actually, but since I actually needed protein I can recommend the BBQ style meatballs. Since I really did not plan on buying the full sized cupcakes, I definitely downed one of each smaller versions (Yoda / Vader / Jabba). The jabba cupcake was, unique, but I think the Vader wins in my books. I also tasted/ate about 5 of the other offerings. We had the time. The dinner took quite awhile. This was the second day of our trip, and after a busy first day of travelling and parks, it was nice to take our time. We actually ended up meeting the Chipwoks, Leia Minnie, Stormtrooper Donald twice before Darth Goofy got around to us. He was worth the wait. He took so long because he was awesome! He took his time to make the experience memorable for each table. He wrapped my daughter in his cape and kept her there. She emerged, laughing hysterically. We then asked him what his buttons do. He pointed at he control panel. I “pushed” a button, and he proceeded to pretend that I zapped him and ‘shut down.’ He didn’t move. He went limp, like I flipped his switch to “off.” My daughter had to turn him back on and he tried running away, scared we would turn him off again. It was a great time.

DD's First Ride on Star Tours
After dinner, we took advantage of our Toy Story Mania FP’s. It was a great ride! After that we wondered down to Star Tours. This was a big deal. Star Tours is probably my favorite ride in WDW. I spent months prepping my daughter for it! While waiting to board, I asked her where she thinks we’ll travel to? Ice planet? Desert planet? Wookie planet? I didn’t think she would know that actual names, but she blurted out, “I want to go to TATOOINE!” She called it. We went to Tatooine. She had a blast. We were both hooting and hollering the whole time. As I promised her, for being a “brave little Jedi” she was rewarded with building her own lightsaber! I thought she would have gone purple, but she went green and made a nice one. While waiting in the line for it, wifey wandered off to explore and came back with a drink. I think it was the Mustafar (?). It was red and pretty darn good. Even better, she had the x-wing clipped to it! The bartender told her that he actually ran out of the Death Star and Falcon cubes. Oh well. I was happy with the X-Wing. Even BETTER than that was that she ALSO returned with a Vader skull (I mean helmet) filled with popcorn.

The End to a Perfect Night
We ended our night by enjoying the Symphony of Stars fireworks show. We relaxed prior to the show, enjoying the popcorn and my daughter striking poses with her new lightsaber. Taking a cue for Yulilin, we watched from a nice spot along Echo Lake, across from the Prime Time Diner. It was a great show. I felt like how the rebels, celebrating the destruction of the Empire...while eating popcorn out of Darth Vader's cranium.

We passed out at the hotel.

DAY 2 to Follow SOON!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. As a Weekend V family with SWW near the beginning of our Disney trip, we are just now trying to get accustomed back to normal life. We even had to fly back in, have our van break down on our 4-hr drive back from the airport to our house, do final laundry and pack up our DS10 for a week of camp immediately upon our return. A report will be forthcoming of our experiences, but I want to take this opportunity to make a recommendation re: hydration. I feel like I should get paid, but I will gladly recommend the Hydro Flask. It is expensive, so we only bought 1 medium-sized flask for nearly $40 - since when does a product you've never heard of actually live up to its own hype? Assuming I threw away $40, I was amazed at how effective it was to keep beverages cold. In truth, we filled it with ice from our hotel, then added chilled bottled water. We kept adding cold water the best we could, but we kept running out of water - because the ice was not melting! It was staying ice - in the Florida heat - without freezing or refrigeration - for a day and a half!!! Ultimately, the only time that the ice ever melted was when we filled it up with non-cold water - i.e. bottles that had warmed from when we packed them, or water from fountains throughout the park. Sometimes, I would even purposely just put in some warm water to melt the ice a little bit just so that we could hold a little bit more drinkable water for our family of 5 to share...since we did only get the one medium-sized flask. It's heavy since it's stainless steel and double-insulated, but it doesn't sweat or leak - so you can't just attach it to your hip or anything - you would want a place to put it (in our case, a stroller basket), so a backpack would do the trick. So, there's my pre-review hydration product plug. I don't know if it's allowed by the Disboard moderator gods, but just trying to help!

Day 2 - Sunday, June 13th

Rope Drop & Vader Dash
We spent the entire day at Hollywood Studios. Well, mostly. Since DD is 5, we definitely learned quickly by day 2 of the vacation that she needed a midday break. She never naps at home, but she certainly needed it after the excitement of WDW.

We arrived at rope drop. I was a little nervous because there was a pretty big crowd in front of us at the turnstiles. Funny side note, as we approached the park CM's were practically trying to throw autograph FP's for Taylor Grey to arriving folks. We did not take advantage. Had we more time, perhaps. WE ended up in a nice spot for the stormtrooper park opening skit. The plan was to do a quick dash over to Vader. I know he was not as popular as meeting Chewie, but I really wanted a family photo with him. Our family had already met a pretty awesome Chewbacca the month prior. When the rope dropped, I tossed my daughter on my shoulders, told her this was like our Death Star trench run and took off. I wasn't one of the runners at least. When I asked her if she was ready, she gave me a resounding "Yeah!" My wife stayed back and told me she would eventually catch up. We were near the front of the crowd, most of which bailed at TSMM. The rest ended up going to Vader. We placed a respectable 3rd.

The interaction with Vader was fun. My daughter, carrying her nice and new shiny lightsaber, approached Vader. He immediately halted her and took her green lightsaber and turned it over to his handler. He then turned my daughter to the dark side by giving her, and having her pose with, a red lightsaber. He also gave my wife a red one. The family picutre turned out nicely. Afterwards I made some playful banter. I was wearing a t-shirt depicting an exploding Death Star and a grieving stormtrooper. It read, "I had friends on that death star." I pointed at at and said, "What happened, dude? I had friends, simple contractors." Vader started shaking his head. I then said, sadly, "You blew it, man. You blew it." At this pointed he stopped me and pointed to the exist. I turned to gather my belongings from the handler, only to turn back around and find the big guy hovering over me. He followed me out of the exit, and when I turned back, he shook his head and kept pointing until he pulled it back into a fist. Fun stuff.

Star Tours. Again. and Again.
Since this took us all of 10 minutes we ended up wandering a bit. The Chewbacca line was too long at this point. We ended up being one of 5 people in the Muppets 3D show. On our way back to Star Tours we saw a Jawa. One of my goals was to trade with one of these guys. I gave the little dude a quick wave and whipped out a 3PO action figure (circa Episode I). He waved back but point at his destination. We just missed him as he was going to take a break. On our way to Star Tours we stumbled into some Sand People. DD walked right up to one, and desptie its attempts to scare her by getting right up to her face, she stared it back down...raised her arms in the air and started shouting AROOO AROOO O OO, recreating the famous scene from A NEW HOPE. Seriously, greatest kid ever (biased opinion). We tok some photos with him, then laughed as the pack started to follow a lady after she drove by on a scooter. We ended up early for our FP's and the wait was short. So we rode it it as a family again, happy to experience new locations. Immediately following this, my DD and I hopped right back on, with our FP's. Meanwhile my wife meandered over to Animation Hall. Star Tours never got old for us. My only failure was not getting chosen to be the RebelSpy.

Not Star wars, but still Awesome
After we departed our trip that ended at Naboo, DD and I took in the sights as we walked over to Animation hall to meet the misses. She took one for the team and snagged the #1 spot in line for a meet with Baymax. This was another big deal as our DD really wanted to see him. She sat in line with another guy, who was holding spots for his family. She waited about 40 minutes for us to show up. I relieved her as she took DD around to play the games. I ended up waiting about 30. By the time Hiro and Baymax arrived, CM's were telling people at the end of the line that the wait was roughly 2 hours. DD was stoked to meet Baymax, even getting a round of "awwww's" from the people around after she gave the dude a fist bump and "fal ala la la."

Bonus Fun
While waiting for Baymax, my wife mentioned if I noticed Anakin's line. I did not, because when she passed it, she only saw a handful of people. We were going to check him out, see if luck was still on our side. It was. DD was sidetracked because she saw Sofia and Jake from Disney Jr. She got to meet them. I went to see Anakin's line. To my surprise it was only about 10 people/groups deep. Funny, I told my wife and apparently she asked DD if she wanted to see Anakin or Jake. DD said, "I like Star Wars better." She was about to leave, until they realized how fast Jake's line was moving. From my perspective it was neat. Anakin was on a break since the parade had been going on. After the parade ended I got to see all of the characters come pass. I was also trying to figure out a way to snag one of the AP posters. Two boys in front of me, not AP, walked right over and were given them. By the time DD got back, I couldn't use her cuteness as the AP poster line got reaaaally big. I'm kind of introverted and don't like to bother strangers, so I wasn't going to push for one. It wasn't a big deal.

Anyway, we had a cool meeting with Anakin. He was a much bigger guy than I anticipated and really played the part well and tok his time. He asked for DD's lightsaber and studied it intently, asking her if she constructed it all by herself at such a young age. He gave the saber his approval and then gave her a lesson in how to properly stand in a defensive posture with it. WE ended up with some really nice photos.

We ended our first part of the day by giving TSMM another spin and hitting up the dockside diner for lunch. The Poke BBQ Mac & Cheese and Churro milkshake were awesome...AND totally sat in your body like a cement brick. Ha.

Boba Fett? Where? WHERE?
My goal at this point was to just take us where ever the wind blew. We ended up having a cool meeting with Boba Fett, where my wife let loose and posed with like she was using the force while wielding a lightsaber. The line wasn't too bad. I was happy meeting either Jango OR Boba. The line was cut off at us when Jango left. Knowing that we would get to meet Boba...deep down, the fireworks were going off inside of me. While waiting in line for that DD and I chased down a Gamorrean Guard. I took the greatest selfie I've ever taken with him and DD once again showed no fear, walking right up to him. At some point we even wandered in to meet Woody & Buzz, followed by having a nice dinner at the Sci Fi Diner. I was hoping for Star Wars on the big screen, but I'm a classic "bad movie" junkie, so I was still happy.

After dinner, the family and I rode Star Tours one last time and took a casual stroll down to see Fantasmic.

I CANNOT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH. I DID NOT SAY MUCH OVER THE COURSE OF 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING THE TIPS & TRICKS THREAD, BUT I LEARNED SO MUCH TO HELP US PREPARE FOR THIS TRIP. WHEN I DID OPEN MY MOUTH AND ASK QUESTIONS, PEOPLE WERE SO FORTHCOMING WITH ANSWERS, SUGGESTIONS, AND TIPS. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

p.s i'LL TRY POSTING A PICTURE OR FEW, BUT MY COMPUTER IS BEING A JERK.

Attachments

• 20150614_171832_20150614204259767.jpg
    20150614_171832_20150614204259767.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 18
  • b6f7cadb9c4617f906f3d84ec935cf663a0a1991-3240x2516.jpg
    b6f7cadb9c4617f906f3d84ec935cf663a0a1991-3240x2516.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 18
@RebelScumRunner Thank you so much for your report. It's reports like these that make my heart fill up with Joy!! Your DD is soooo cute, loved her pose with Ahsoka. I'm so happy you guys had such a great experience. More pictures would be great.
Gamorrean Selfie= Awesomeness

Last edited:
Hello everyone. As a Weekend V family with SWW near the beginning of our Disney trip, we are just now trying to get accustomed back to normal life. We even had to fly back in, have our van break down on our 4-hr drive back from the airport to our house, do final laundry and pack up our DS10 for a week of camp immediately upon our return. A report will be forthcoming of our experiences, but I want to take this opportunity to make a recommendation re: hydration. I feel like I should get paid, but I will gladly recommend the Hydro Flask. It is expensive, so we only bought 1 medium-sized flask for nearly $40 - since when does a product you've never heard of actually live up to its own hype? Assuming I threw away $40, I was amazed at how effective it was to keep beverages cold. In truth, we filled it with ice from our hotel, then added chilled bottled water. We kept adding cold water the best we could, but we kept running out of water - because the ice was not melting! It was staying ice - in the Florida heat - without freezing or refrigeration - for a day and a half!!! Ultimately, the only time that the ice ever melted was when we filled it up with non-cold water - i.e. bottles that had warmed from when we packed them, or water from fountains throughout the park. Sometimes, I would even purposely just put in some warm water to melt the ice a little bit just so that we could hold a little bit more drinkable water for our family of 5 to share...since we did only get the one medium-sized flask. It's heavy since it's stainless steel and double-insulated, but it doesn't sweat or leak - so you can't just attach it to your hip or anything - you would want a place to put it (in our case, a stroller basket), so a backpack would do the trick. So, there's my pre-review hydration product plug. I don't know if it's allowed by the Disboard moderator gods, but just trying to help!
each year I try to emphasize the importance of hydration I always feel like I'm being preachy, but it is a trip saver. Thanks for the review.

:jumping1: With that being said we already booked Art of Animation for next SWW (guesstimating weekend 4)! So we are booked June 7th - 13th 2016! Never stayed at this resort before will need lots of tips. We will be driving so no need to worry about Disney Transport.
we have stayed here the last two trips. If you go to the food court, go at an off time it is crazy busy! The pool gets very crowded also. Had some great drinks at the pool bar. I like having the extra space in the suite and two bathrooms but, I do not like not like not having a balcony. We stayed in the Nemo section both times. Overall we like the resort and probably would stay here again on one of our shorter stays.

we have stayed here the last two trips. If you go to the food court, go at an off time it is crazy busy! The pool gets very crowded also. Had some great drinks at the pool bar. I like having the extra space in the suite and two bathrooms but, I do not like not like not having a balcony. We stayed in the Nemo section both times. Overall we like the resort and probably would stay here again on one of our shorter stays.

We normally stay at a deluxe but have notice we are just never at the resort very much, so we are trying this out for shorter trips and see... Hey if it saves me money, the room is good it works... and it gets me down to disney more often.... ya know :P And in 2016 we are there twice, SWW and Food and Wine in the fall....

We rarely eat at the resorts unless they have ADRs... maybe breakfast stuff.... so not too worried about food court... we are driving... so might bring our cooler in the room for some stuff... and have some breakfast snack type foods for busy morning that we don't make it to the food court...

Happen to know how early they open the food courts?

I was always hesitant to stay at Disney during SWW since we live 30 minutes away and would just think " we are just in the room to sleep" but we stayed at Pop for the last weekend this year, checked in Friday evening and checked out Sunday and it's so nice to have a place 5 minutes away, we might do it again next year. I wouldn't really stay in anything other than a value since we wouldn't really use any of the amenities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter