***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Is anyone doing the Ultimate Christmastime Package? It sounds amazing but I just can’t make the dates work for us☹️.

We’ll be at Disney 12/11 - 12/14 and then 12/14 - 12/16 at Universal!

Hi. I just booked that package last week. I thought my husband would shoot me down but nope, we’re going.

12/15 and 12/16 ASMu
12/17 - 12/22 POR

This will be my husband’s first onsite stay and my sons’ first trip. My best friend is also coming down midweek with her boys. They’re staying at SS (DVC / AP).

My boys (5 and 7) are already asking about Universal but we’re holding off until they are tweens. Enjoy your visit! The new universal hotels look awesome.

I agree, tweens is better for Universal! Mine are older teens but I think we went for the first time when youngest was in middle school. Let us know how the package is! Maybe I can think about it for next year.

countdown is on! 46 days until we’re in the air, headed to the World.

the big step towards vacation for us this week: our baby’s first passport arrived (international visitors, so it’s needed for our trip).
I just had to renew our babies first passport last month (he just turned 5). I was allowed to keep the old one so I was happy.:) We are Canadian so we need them for our 3 kiddos to go to Disney as well.

I just had to renew our babies first passport last month (he just turned 5). I was allowed to keep the old one so I was happy.:) We are Canadian so we need them for our 3 kiddos to go to Disney as well.

baby passport photos are the best! We're Canadian too, and this is our first trip to Disney as a family (baby will be 7 months). I can't wait! I bet it's a great adventure with three kids

Is anyone doing the Ultimate Christmastime Package? It sounds amazing but I just can’t make the dates work for us☹️.

We’ll be at Disney 12/11 - 12/14 and then 12/14 - 12/16 at Universal!

We are staying the week it's offered, but we are DVC members staying on points, so no package for us. I'm hoping the fact that they are offering that package and seem to have plenty of rooms available means lower than normal crowds! Oh, how I hope! lol

When are you arriving? I arrive on the 3rd of Dec and have not received mine yet.
5th but we tend to get mail pretty quickly where I am so hopefully you’ll see yours in a couple days

Edit: I just realized my reservation is a room only. If you have a package I think it ships together with the magic bands. Mine shipped a few days before magic band customization period was over (I only know this cause I called to order an extra tag)

Gotcha, thank you..I got the confirmation just yesterday that magic band shipment is coming, so hopefully its in that same shipment as you mentioned.

My luggage tags arrived today!!

Mine too!

When are you arriving? I arrive on the 3rd of Dec and have not received mine yet.

Are you talking about the yellow luggage tags that are for magical express? Or the cute souvenir ones that come with the magic bands? The ones for magical express are separate from your magic bands. I just received them today (we check in on the 7th)

5th but we tend to get mail pretty quickly where I am so hopefully you’ll see yours in a couple days

Edit: I just realized my reservation is a room only. If you have a package I think it ships together with the magic bands. Mine shipped a few days before magic band customization period was over (I only know this cause I called to order an extra tag)
I have a package. My luggage tags came separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter