***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

@chiisai I am sorry you had to cancel your '18 holiday plans, but it's super that you have something booked for Labor Day!
Could you add us to the list? We will be at BWI Nov29-Dec7. Thanks!

Please add us to the roll call. We are booked at Wilderness Lodge Dec 7th-14th. This will be our first family trip to Disney in December. We cant wait to see the parks and resorts decorated for Christmas!

@chiisai I am sorry you had to cancel your '18 holiday plans, but it's super that you have something booked for Labor Day!
Could you add us to the list? We will be at BWI Nov29-Dec7. Thanks!

Please add us to the roll call. We are booked at Wilderness Lodge Dec 7th-14th. This will be our first family trip to Disney in December. We cant wait to see the parks and resorts decorated for Christmas!

Yippee! I've added you both; let me know if you see errors.

I just booked Riverside Dec. 9th-19th for my mom, my brother, his friend and myself. If we can get free dining we will try and switch to AKL as my mom, brother and I just stayed there for the first time in September, and fell in love with the resort. My brother’s friend has never been to Disney before, and the rest of us haven’t been there in December since I worked at Disney in 2013. Can’t wait to experience all the holiday decorations and fun Once again!

So did anyone else watch the Disney Parks Blog live stream of the NYE fireworks? I legit got teary eyed - I'm going to Disney World this year!

I don't get to go every year - it will be 2 year and 2 months between my last trip and my upcoming one which is the shortest time between trips so far. So not every year is a Disney Year :) I love Disney Years!

I just booked Riverside Dec. 9th-19th for my mom, my brother, his friend and myself. If we can get free dining we will try and switch to AKL as my mom, brother and I just stayed there for the first time in September, and fell in love with the resort. My brother’s friend has never been to Disney before, and the rest of us haven’t been there in December since I worked at Disney in 2013. Can’t wait to experience all the holiday decorations and fun Once again!

Welcome to the DIS! I've added you to the roll call in post 2. If you change to AKL or anything else changes, let me know.

So did anyone else watch the Disney Parks Blog live stream of the NYE fireworks? I legit got teary eyed - I'm going to Disney World this year!

I don't get to go every year - it will be 2 year and 2 months between my last trip and my upcoming one which is the shortest time between trips so far. So not every year is a Disney Year :) I love Disney Years!

Yes! I watched! We're all going to DW this year! :woohoo:

Decided to move from November back to December! It'll just work out better all the way around -- booking this weekend I hope!

December 12-22 - Pop Century :santa:

Ok so as far as an update for me....we have our request in to a DVC owner for 2 studios at Boardwalk. Waiting for booking day with our fingers crossed! Yay for Disney!!

My daughter tripped and fell on her way home from the bus stop (which I can see from my office window) and she was upset, so I pulled up a YouTube video with the WDW Christmas Party. She turned to me after she felt a little better and asked me why we were watching Christmas stuff when Christmas is over. I told her that it was because of going to Disney World this year.

The last 3 trips we've taken (only two with my daughter, the first was me and my husband's honeymoon) have been in October. Halloween is my favorite holiday so it's watching Halloween stuff isn't that odd in my house. I wonder how the year of Christmas will go *L*

Add us to the roll call! We will be there for my then 3.5 year old daughter's first trip. 11/25 - 12/07 at Pop!

Super excited, last time we were there was January 2014 for our honeymoon.

Plans are still up in the air as of right now. The wife and I have been talking about maybe buying a motorhome. If we do then we will delay a return Disney trip till sometime in 2019.

Please add us to the party! We will be there Dec 20-29 on a free dining bouceback staying at Coronado Springs. It will be me, DH, DS (11) and DD(9). We were fortunate enough to spend Christmas with the Mouse this year and can't wait to do it again!

We went in September and never got a bounce back offer, that's strange.

They're typically on a page in the little info. booklets found in your resort room. If you don't see the booklet or didn't get one, you just need to dial ext. 8844 from your room to find out the current offer. BB offers can change or are sometimes limited if the offer has been out for awhile, but they are always available.

We plan to go 12/1 - 12/8 staying at either POR or Boardwalk. We haven't been since 2015. In the past we have stayed at All-Star Sports, All-Star Movies, POP and POR. So looking forward to it this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter