***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I wouldn't say an AP preview that week is out the window I would say its likely. They might even have AP and these package people together.
Which would be interesting because it's not really exclusive if another group is there with you.

Exclusive to me would be just APs and then just package holders on different days.

That would be like having DAH put together with an AP event.

Which would be interesting because it's not really exclusive if another group is there with you.

Exclusive to me would be just APs and then just package holders on different days.

That would be like having DAH put together with an AP event.
It depends on how many people they allow in at a time during these exclusive hours. It still will likely be less busy than a regular day.

It depends on how many people they allow in at a time during these exclusive hours. It still will likely be less busy than a regular day.

Yep I am wondering how limited it really will be. How many people will book it? etc...

Too many variables to consider.

Oh for sure. But if I'm paying as part of a package I'm looking for more than just less busy than a regular day. I'm looking for actual exclusiveness lol. Same for APs.

But like me and the other poster were saying, it's all very confusing right now as Disney hasn't provided full details so I'm just talking out loud here :)

This is probably worth its own thread, but since the topic was first brought up here and involves a Toy Story Land event:

I called Disney to get quotes on the Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic package. POR and POFQ are not options in this package. I didn't ask about the other mods because I wouldn't want to deal with construction. The most "economical" (as they say) deluxe package rate I could get was Wilderness Lodge, standard view at $4,125.

I was told this includes:
  • 4-night resort stay, 4-day park hopper tickets (2x adults and 2x children)
  • "Welcome to Fall" Epcot dinner at 4:30pm (8:30pm was also an option) on 9/4
  • Nighttime safari (8:30pm) and Rivers of Light viewing (10:15pm) at AK after park closing on 9/5
  • Exclusive Toy Story Land event from 10pm-12am at HS on 9/6
  • MNSSHP tickets (2x adults and 2x children) on 9/7
Disney's current Enchanted Escape discounted offer for Sept. 3-8 puts WL, standard view with 4-day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children at $3,514.

So, in my family of 4's example, for a difference of just over $600 versus the general public discounted package, you're adding the MNSSHP tix for 2 adults 2 children (worth $325) and all of those other special "events" for an additional $286 ... Which surprisingly doesn't seem too bad? If you can make those specific dates work and don't have a better discount with an AP or through some other source -- or just really want to get into that exclusive TSL night -- the package sounds kind of cool.

This is probably worth its own thread, but since the topic was first brought up here and involves a Toy Story Land event:

I called Disney to get quotes on the Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic package. POR and POFQ are not options in this package. I didn't ask about the other mods because I wouldn't want to deal with construction. The most "economical" (as they say) deluxe package rate I could get was Wilderness Lodge, standard view at $4,125.

I was told this includes:
  • 4-night resort stay, 4-day park hopper tickets (2x adults and 2x children)
  • "Welcome to Fall" Epcot dinner at 4:30pm (8:30pm was also an option) on 9/5
  • Nighttime safari (8:30pm) and Rivers of Light viewing (10:15pm) at AK after park closing on 9/5
  • Exclusive Toy Story Land event from 10pm-12am at HS on 9/6
  • MNSSHP tickets (2x adults and 2x children) on 9/7
Disney's current Enchanted Escape discounted offer for Sept. 3-8 puts WL, standard view with 4-day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children at $3,514.

So, in my family of 4's example, for a difference of just over $600 versus the general public discounted package, you're adding the MNSSHP tix for 2 adults 2 children (worth $325) and all of those other special "events" for an additional $286 ... Which surprisingly doesn't seem too bad? If you can make those specific dates work and don't have a better discount with an AP or through some other source -- or just really want to get into that exclusive TSL night -- the package sounds kind of cool.

Thank you very much for posting the details on times, etc. Really appreciate that!!!

Does Slinky Dog have coils on the actual coaster track, or does it just appear that way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter