***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Looks awesome! Had planned to leave HS by midday but I guess we're going to have to come back at night! Like the crisp colors and LED look to it all...

looks so exciting! Love the rich vibrant colors at night time...what a great surprise.

Will absolutely plan on doing TSL at night now....I hadn't even considered what it might look like after dark.

For a second I thought Paint the night was coming to the studios..that would've been awesome!
We can dream that it would come to WDW. That's probably my favorite parade I've seen. Saw it at DLR when I was running Tink, and then again on one of its last nights (which was INSANITY) in Sept that year.

Does anyone know what time same day TSM FPs have been dropping? Do you have to be in the park to get it to show up?

Does anyone know what time same day TSM FPs have dropping? Do you have to be in the park to get it to show up?
This past Tuesday, after my first three MK FPs I was able to get a Fp for Toy Story and modify it’s time all awhile still being at MK.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2018/...age-including-special-time-in-toy-story-land/

New package includes an "exclusive night event" in TSL on 9/6.

Kick off fall in the most exciting way of all with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3 to 8, 2018 at select Disney Resort hotels. With this limited-time offer, you’ll delight in an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences, like an evening in Toy Story Land, just for Guests on this package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with a Park Hopper Option!
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.*

Here’s a peek at what their incredible itinerary includes:

• Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
  • Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
  • Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park
Book now through August 19, 2018—and get excited for a vacation packed with adventure and spook-tacular memories!

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2018/...age-including-special-time-in-toy-story-land/

Kick off fall in the most exciting way of all with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3 to 8, 2018 at select Disney Resort hotels. With this limited-time offer, you’ll delight in an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences, like an evening in Toy Story Land, just for Guests on this package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with a Park Hopper Option!
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.*

• Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
  • Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
  • Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park
Book now through August 19, 2018—and get excited for a vacation packed with adventure and spook-tacular memories!

Well, I guess that’s one way to fill some rooms during arguably among the slowest weeks of the year. :-)

Well presently DHS closes at 8:30 on 9/6. If those hours stay the same could the exclusive access be something like 9pm-11pm (or I guess 8:30-10:30 but you'd think they would want to clear it out a bit)? Or are we thinking they would close TSL earlier than park closing?

Well presently DHS closes at 8:30 on 9/6. If those hours stay the same could the exclusive access be something like 9pm-11pm (or I guess 8:30-10:30 but you'd think they would want to clear it out a bit)? Or are we thinking they would close TSL earlier than park closing?

They have Fantasmic! at 8:30 and SWAGS at 9 unless they change it. I'm wondering if the AP event will also be happening??? So confused lol

Interesting... similar to the very specific "Ultimate Christmas" package they offered last December (but with different activities, obv.)

Dam, we are there those dates, I was hoping for an AP preview. Guess that's out the window. I might have considered this package if we didn't already buy tickets.

Dam, we are there those dates, I was hoping for an AP preview. Guess that's out the window. I might have considered this package if we didn't already buy tickets.
I wouldn't say an AP preview that week is out the window I would say its likely. They might even have AP and these package people together.

Hi! I'm very excited for the opening of the new land. Is anyone else going on opening day? What time do you plan to be there? Does the parking lot open at a certain time?Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter