Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Just got my gift card as well! Go figure, as I was one of the last to get the warning email :confused3

Now just as long as I get my party ticket and the extra I purchased, we're good to go! Oh yeah, and hopefully I can finish challenge without being in too much pain. My last run was a 5k on 10/2 and my last long run was a 10 miler race on 9/25. 6 weeks is a good taper right? :laughing:

1 week to go!!!
I have 3 training runs left. Getting closer! :yay:
woohoo! 4 more runs here, leave Tuesday & couldn't come soon enough. My last speed workout was today and went well except feeling off from picking up something from a kid I took pictures of probably. I'm sure I'll be over it by next week, but I have more photo sessions this weekend and want to stand as far from the people as possible which sounds bad I know but little kids & possible snotty noses = no Buena! I've been drinking apple cider vinegar too to fight off anything!

I got my electronic gift card.
Awesome! nothing yet here, so stalking will commence!

Because I am a team player, I am taste-testing all the boozes for you guys at F&W today.

The margaritas are on point, just FYI.
You're just a giver like that. ::yes::
Just got my gift card as well! Go figure, as I was one of the last to get the warning email :confused3

Now just as long as I get my party ticket and the extra I purchased, we're good to go! Oh yeah, and hopefully I can finish challenge without being in too much pain. My last run was a 5k on 10/2 and my last long run was a 10 miler race on 9/25. 6 weeks is a good taper right? :laughing:
Hey, better than being overtrained!
woohoo! 4 more runs here, leave Tuesday & couldn't come soon enough. My last speed workout was today and went well except feeling off from picking up something from a kid I took pictures of probably. I'm sure I'll be over it by next week, but I have more photo sessions this weekend and want to stand as far from the people as possible which sounds bad I know but little kids & possible snotty noses = no Buena! I've been drinking apple cider vinegar too to fight off anything!

Awesome! nothing yet here, so stalking will commence!
You just reminded me that I need to start chugging Emergen-C or something! :eek: Hope it doesn't turn into something!

I got my electronic gift card.

:scared: i still haven't received any communications from disney. I emailed RD through the ContactUs earlier this morning to find out what happens if I never get the email with the gift card. Auto-response said it could take up to 7 days for reply. If I don't get any emails today I'm going to call tomorrow and see what options there are. Never thought I would worry more about getting the stuff that was included in my (very expensive) registration than completing the race!

I got my gift card!

My husband's party ticket had arrived with our park tickets, so I just need mine to arrive.

Now to find time to finish my training runs; My schedule has not been very cooperative the past 2 weeks. I can't believe it's so close! We leave a week from Friday.

Got my gift card via email as well. I am assuming (hoping) that stores can scan the barcode from my phone so I don't have to print and carry a piece of paper. Anyone know?

Got my gift card via email as well. I am assuming (hoping) that stores can scan the barcode from my phone so I don't have to print and carry a piece of paper. Anyone know?

I hope they can as well, otherwise they will be hand typing in a ton of codes because people's printers may not print high enough quality or in my case, it will be folded in my pocket until I want some snack/nosh/bite around World Showcase during the party.

I got my gift card as well. Timestamped 12:48.

I am having trouble staying motivated to run since Hershey. Life has been busy workwise with both jobs, not to mention kids and hte house. Oh, and Disney projects! Today I made shirts for MVMCP! Hoping to get out to run Friday, Sunday and then Tuesday before I leave.

Just got my schedule for work next week I feel I'm going to be so burnt out by race weekend

Sunday/Monday after hours cleaning
Tuesday off potentially heading for Epcot for Hanson
Wednesday/Thursday pre opening cleaning
Friday expo/check in to ASMo
Saturday 10k

Refreshed email immediately prior to updating this thread for new posts, no gift card.:sad2:

Finished reading updated thread and then checked my email again and low & behold there was my gift card email!pixiedust:

Now I feel like one of the cool kids (which is a strange feeling since I never was one of 'them' way back :worship::rainbow: in high school!)

Just got my gift card email! I'm printing it, it's on a laser jet so looks fine so hopefully they can just scan it otherwise they can type numbers as I'm not bringing up my email on my phone.

Got my gift card too! So did my sister thats running with me. I think I will finally graduate from PT therapy tomorrow and be able to rescue some hope on my training after being off for nearly 2 sad months now. Flights out in exactly a week. Wouldve been far more excited had I not gotten injured, but it is still starting to set in.

Got my card today. I then went to https://www.disneygiftcard.com and transferred the balance to an existing Disney gift card. Makes it a lot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter