• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I know it's early but I'm starting to look at next year's W&D. When will the date be out? I'm guessing it will be the 4th. Thanks!

Odds are good it will be that weekend, yes.

But never discount the 'magic'

Odds are good it will be that weekend, yes.

But never discount the 'magic'

It'll help push me to find a new job that doesn't restrict me from taking time off at month end. Not my fault I'm the only one that knows how to do my job ☺

It'll help push me to find a new job that doesn't restrict me from taking time off at month end. Not my fault I'm the only one that knows how to do my job ☺

Accountant per chance? DH and I are constantly amazed at how many race weekends fall at the end/start of the month and thus we have to skip them. A bunch of the rock n roll series are, disney world marathon weekend, even the run the blue grass in Kentucky (bucket list).

Accountant per chance? DH and I are constantly amazed at how many race weekends fall at the end/start of the month and thus we have to skip them. A bunch of the rock n roll series are, disney world marathon weekend, even the run the blue grass in Kentucky (bucket list).

Billing but I have an audit to do each month by the 8th - 10th before we can send statements out. So close. I'm also thinking about the DL half, but since I'm in Seattle I can do that without taking a day off if necessary.

3 Days to check in and fast passes! Crazy excited to get the process started, I'm a little envious of the runners headed to Cali today!

Anyone selecting FP+ today or soon? I've got my FP selection morning tomorrow since we arrive on Halloween. And I'm so not prepared. I know kind of what I want, but I better figure it out soon! Ack!

Anyone selecting FP+ today or soon? I've got my FP selection morning tomorrow since we arrive on Halloween. And I'm so not prepared. I know kind of what I want, but I better figure it out soon! Ack!

Tomorrow too! :dancer: I think I'm ready....need to review my notes!

I did my fastpass selection today. All I wanted was FOP on 10/31 and couldn't get it! I was able to get one for later in the week but my mom is only staying for the first 3 nights and there was nothing for any of her days! So disappointed. I got the rest of my fastpasses no problem but honestly, we change them so frequently during the day, that's its just an outline.

Tomorrow too! :dancer: I think I'm ready....need to review my notes!

Awesome -- good luck!! Just promise me one thing: don't get any FoP FPs, ok?? My FP day is Sat. :D:D:D

I did my fastpass selection today. All I wanted was FOP on 10/31 and couldn't get it! I was able to get one for later in the week but my mom is only staying for the first 3 nights and there was nothing for any of her days! So disappointed. I got the rest of my fastpasses no problem but honestly, we change them so frequently during the day, that's its just an outline.

Well if it makes you feel better, my family is skipping FOP this trip for multiple reasons. We are gonna try for the River journey though. So if there is one FOP in the universe for you, I will not be grabbing it :)

I almost forgot to add my tickets onto our vacation package and quick did that earlier this week. Doh!

Hmmmm...it does say 5:30am on rundisney official page. I'm ok with this because I'm an early bird.
Disney Fall Feast 5K presented by MISFIT™
Friday, November 3, 2017

5:30 a.m.

Walt Disney World® Resort, Florida
Start/Finish: Disney's Animal Kingdom®

It had 6:30am start time until yesterday when it was changed to 5:30am. I guess it will work out since all the races will start at the same time now.

Hi! Just curious how late in the trip you were able to get FOP? Our FP day is Saturday as our trip is 11/1-11/7. Really wanted FOP on 11/4, but am thinking we may be out of luck. Worst case is I'll have to grab them for 11/6 so I guess I need to prepare a backup plan.

Hi! Just curious how late in the trip you were able to get FOP? Our FP day is Saturday as our trip is 11/1-11/7. Really wanted FOP on 11/4, but am thinking we may be out of luck. Worst case is I'll have to grab them for 11/6 so I guess I need to prepare a backup plan.

I got a FOP FP for Sunday 11/5 and Monday 11/6 and I check in on the 30th. I couldn't get one for Monday-Wednesday which is when my mom will be with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter