Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I’m signed up for the 5k and 10k but it’s only showing my 5k waver should I be worried (sister is just in for 10k and her waver is up)
Edit: Looked back at confirmation of registration and it said I was signed up for 10k and was charged for it

I’m signed up for the 5k and 10k but it’s only showing my 5k waver should I be worried (sister is just in for 10k and her waver is up)
Edit: Looked back at confirmation of registration and it said I was signed up for 10k and was charged for it
change your birthday a day or two forward and back and that might bring it up. Sometimes birthdays get off.

I guess it was about now that waivers become available, sweet. In for the challenge with coral B, usually A for the 10K. Fingers crossed that everyone’s POT got what you were hoping for.

Are the bib numbers in POT order? I ask because I just missed the POT for corral D by a few seconds and my bib number 16XX is just a few from the beginning of the corral E range.

21XXX too... Corral D. My actual pace.

A doubt about the post race tickets:
I'm bought an extra ticket for my girlfriend, but i don't remenber how i filled the buying form... If i put her name in any place.
Are the tickets nominal? If yes, is there any way to verify the name on this ticket?
Thanks!

I'm in Corral B. That's what I was expecting.

What about the 10K corrals? For all you runDisney vets, how long does it take for those to come up?

Side Note: I REALLY need to decide on a costume for the half. And order it. Today. Any suggestions??

I'm in Corral B. That's what I was expecting.

What about the 10K corrals? For all you runDisney vets, how long does it take for those to come up?

Side Note: I REALLY need to decide on a costume for the half. And order it. Today. Any suggestions??

They don't list the 10K but from experience all my 10ks at challenges have been one up from my half
When I was ic C my 10 was B and the last 4 have been B half and A for the 10
I always put an expected time of 8-9 minute pace or now I think the choice is 8-10

change your birthday a day or two forward and back and that might bring it up. Sometimes birthdays get off.
Back a day nothing forward a day was a gentleman with my same last name running half.... is there an email I could contact? I don’t want to wait till the 31st to hash it out with race relations and get stuck in the last coral

Are the bib numbers in POT order? I ask because I just missed the POT for corral D by a few seconds and my bib number 16XX is just a few from the beginning of the corral E range.
I think they probably are in order, but I think the last year or two runDisney has been putting everyone with a given range of POT into a single corral, and not splitting the corrals by number of people. (I’m not sure I worded that well to make sense...) I could be wrong, also. 😁

Back a day nothing forward a day was a gentleman with my same last name running half.... is there an email I could contact? I don’t want to wait till the 31st to hash it out with race relations and get stuck in the last coral
Quoting self to update went into account to click on details and it had my birth year as 1952 instead of 1983 🙄 screenshot what that bib number was and sent a message via the website we will see what happens

I know I had issues with another non RunDisney race (Gaspirilla in 2017 or 2018) where my waver didn’t show up and I emailed and they said I deferred but it was another person with my same name and they fixed things fast hope disney is prompt as well and I don’t have to wait at runner relations

Ugh. Looks like I’m in H even though my POT should have me in E. Hopefully I’ll have some luck at the expo with runner relations (but I don’t have my hopes up).

I'm in corral F for the challenge. Does anyone know how many people are approximately in each wave of starters? My training hasn't been going well, and I'll be limping towards the finish, so just wondering what kind of lead time I might have if I am at the front of the corral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter