Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Disney Springs® welcomes runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend participants! Receive special discount and offerings with your race bib or medal at Disney Springs® October 31 - November 3, 2019.

25% off purchases at the following locations:

• Tommy Bahama (one item only)

20% off purchases at the following locations:

• ALEX AND ANI® (exclusions apply)

• Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’**

• Columbia Sportswear

• Häagen-Dazs® (exclusions apply)

• havaianas

• Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea (exclusions apply)

• JOHNNY WAS (one full price item only)

• Luxury of Time by Diamonds International (jewelry only)

• Paddlefish (food only)

• Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas

• Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant

• SANUK

• Sperry (one full price item only)

• Splitsville Luxury Lanes** (includes bowling)

• Sugarboo & Co. (one full price item only)

• Terralina Crafted Italian (food only)

• UNDER ARMOUR® BRAND HOUSE (exclusions apply)

• Volcom (exclusions apply)

15% off purchases at the following locations:

• Basin

• Coca-Cola® Store

• Dino Store at T-REX™ (non-sale items)

• EARL OF SANDWICH® (food only)

• Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop

• Kipling

• Superdry (exclusions apply)

• Rainforest Cafe® Retail Village (non-sale items)

• Vera Bradley (exclusions apply)

10% off purchases at the following locations:

• Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza**

• Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers

• Frontera Cocina

• House of Blues® Restaurant & Bar

• Jaleo by José Andrés

• Luxury of Time by Diamonds International (watches only)

• Origins (Plus, enjoy complimentary in-store mini facials)

• Planet Hollywood™ (includes alcohol)

• Planet Hollywood™ Stargazers Bar (excludes happy hour)

• Rainforest Café (entrées only)

• STARBUCKS®

• Sprinkles

• The BOATHOUSE® (food only)

• T-REX™ (entrées only)

• UNOde50

• YeSake (food only)

Additional offerings at the following locations:

• The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
– Enjoy 10% off any art supply purchase

• The Art of Disney – Specialty sketches and custom medal framing for purchase

• The Art of Shaving – 20% off your purchase of $150 or more

• Coca-Cola® Store – Enjoy a free 24 oz. fountain beverage with a purchase of $30 or more

• Disney’s Days of Christmas – Personalized ornaments and ear hats for purchase

• Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories – Medal engraving for purchase

•D-Tech on Demand at Marketplace Co-Op – Complimentary personalization with purchase of a phone case or MagicBand

• Erwin Pearl – 10% off your purchase of $150 or more

• Oakley – $40 off any apparel or accessories purchase of $175 or more

• Orlando Harley-Davidson® - Free 22oz Sports Water Bottle with purchase of $50 or more

• Pepe by José Andrés - Complimentary soft serve with purchase of $9 or more

• Savannah Bee Company – Complimentary royal jelly body butter packet with any purchase

• Sephora - Complimentary mini facial – choose between the "Peel Perfection" or "Mask Us Anything" facial

• STK Orlando® – Complimentary Lil BRG

• The Polite Pig – Complimentary chef’s appetizer with the purchase of an adult entrée

• TUMI - Receive a complimentary gift with purchase of $150 or more

• UGG - 30% off artist customization

• Wetzel’s Pretzels – Free fountain drink with purchase of two food items

•Wine Bar George – Buy one glass of wine on tap and receive one free (Choice of red, white or rose up to $9. One per person per visit, per badge. Valid with food purchase in dining room)

• Wolfgang Puck® Bar & Grill – Complimentary glass of the Wolfgang Puck Chardonnay or Cabernet with purchase of an entrée

• Wolfgang Puck® Express – Free frozen yogurt with a purchase of one entrée

I am way behind in getting ready for this (well everything really) and I just now saw the waiver and bib number and noticed an issue. With the time I submitted I should be in C (possibly B, but likely C), and it looks like the POT didn't go through? I'm in the last corral. That's an estimated time of more than an hour slower, so I'm not super excited about that obviously. Is it too late for them to fix it if I call? Thanks!!
I had issues with the date of birth on one registration Disney Sports emailed back on Friday saying to call which I planned on doing Tuesday however on Sunday I finally got a response from RunDisney saying as it’s so close to the event any issues need to be taken up In person at runners relations

I was REALLY nervous the first time I decided to go to a meet up (DATW). I was a new runner, new to this part of the boards and was so scared people were going to judge me. I must have stopped about 10 times on my way there thinking I should just go back to the hotel. I am so glad I didn't leave because I got to meet some really great people who I now consider friends.

It's definitely worth it. I'm pretty introverted, plus I don't run nearly as fast as most of the runners, but DATW sounded like fun last year so I went. Had a great time and met some great people.

I had issues with the date of birth on one registration Disney Sports emailed back on Friday saying to call which I planned on doing Tuesday however on Sunday I finally got a response from RunDisney saying as it’s so close to the event any issues need to be taken up In person at runners relations
Thank you! That's what I kind of figured. I'll try there, and if not; it's still a Disney race! I wasn't going out for time anyway.

Expo question: Will Disney ship the official race merchandise and other things bought in this area back to the resort? Will the do so without a room number? We plan to hit the expo early in the day and Disney might not assign is a room by then.

I'm very introverted but I can be a functional extrovert! Just that I need "me time" to recover from being a functional extrovert, which I guess is also part of the definition of being an introvert...

But like someone mentioned above, for some reason at Disney I will happily strike up conversations with random strangers and CMs in line and on the bus. Something about Disney makes me do this as opposed to real life where this would never happen! Disney magic perhaps? :D

Weather wise - it looks like the races are going to be warmer than I was expecting... but still cooler than my usual training conditions! I guess the upside is that it won't be freezing in the corrals? Thinking of just turning up in tshirt and running skirt and it would be nice not to be freezing while standing around waiting for the races to start. I did buy a couple of cheap foil blankets just in case though.

I'm so excited now - one more day of work before the weekend when I head over to WDW!

Yeah, there's no security code to put it on an existing disney gift card this time, darn. You can add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay though, but I just printed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter