Official Wine & Dine 2018

Oh! Another fact - anything larger than XL (2X, 3X) will run upwards of $15/unit.

And here is the available color palate for Double Dry shirts in long sleeves for men for Fall/Winter 2018:

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.16.23 PM.png

The women's line replaces the royal blue and red with safety pink and light purple.

They might but you told me not to complain.

The cool thing is you're going to do it anyway. Just like now. And always. :rotfl2:

Oh! Another fact - anything larger than XL (2X, 3X) will run upwards of $15/unit.

And here is the available color palate for Double Dry shirts in long sleeves for men for Fall/Winter 2018:

View attachment 362538

The women's line replaces the royal blue and red with safety pink and light purple.

The cool thing is you're going to do it anyway. Just like now. And always. :rotfl2:
Based on these colors I think the 10k shirt might not be the turquoise i was hoping for. But still a very nice color blue.

Based on these colors I think the 10k shirt might not be the turquoise i was hoping for. But still a very nice color blue.

So, the ones in the pictures are women's (obviously) - and there was a teal-ish color from the fall/winter catalog colorway that was only available for special order. Let me see if I can get a good picture of the print catalog.

View attachment 362538

I’m sorry but all you’re trying to do is prove to me that my opinion is wrong. You can’t it’s an opinion, hello. You’re also telling me my shirts can’t fit differently due to color because you order X amont of shirts even though they do because well I have them in my possession.

I don’t see how saying I wish Disney had better quality shirts is a problem or complaining. You act like I attacked you personally where in reality, it was the other way around. I didn’t discredit your experience with buying shirts, did I? Pretty disappointing that posters can’t express their own opinions that’s the regulars don’t share.

I’m sorry but all you’re trying to do is prove to me that my opinion is wrong. You can’t it’s an opinion, hello. You’re also telling me my shirts can’t fit differently due to color because you order X amont of shirts even though they do because well I have them in my possession.

I don’t see how saying I wish Disney had better quality shirts is a problem or complaining. You act like I attacked you personally where in reality, it was the other way around. I didn’t discredit your experience with buying shirts, did I? Pretty disappointing that posters can’t express their own opinions that’s the regulars don’t share.

It's all good. It's a message board. Personally, I don't like when people just pop up to crap all over things constantly, but you know, it's the internet and that's how things work.

Have a great race weekend. Be sure to go by and swap out your shirts if they don't fit.

I like the colors but I like non-standatd colors. As for Champion, I don't think they are great quality but I definitely have worse from races.

rD charges plenty for their races and could pony up more cash for better quality if they wanted. They could give out Patagonia jackets and still make money.

That being said I don't see it happening with their sponsorship deals and I don't think they are terrible so I'm not complaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter