Official Wine & Dine 2018

Plus, you will probably have a better time if you're fully healed and ready to run! :) I know it's a bummer but depending on how long of a trip you can take for Princess, you might be able to swing getting to go to Festival of the Arts and/or Flower and Garden Festival which might make up a teeny bit for missing Food & Wine! Not exactly the same, but there are some great food and drinks - I actually prefer Flower & Garden to Food & Wine.

Or like you said...you can always come for just F&W and Halloween! ;)
We’ve seen flower and garden the last three years but really haven’t tasted things from booths so we might try that. I’ll see if I can convince dh to go just for Halloween and maybe the race after party. We also are looking into our first cruise so maybe we can combine the two.

Meet up update - I mean we have seven months or so right so better get on it. ;) After speaking with the DIS boards preeminent meet up planner it seems like good old Hurricane Hannah’s is the best place to go with. Relatively easy to get to and people can go to Epcot or HS or BW after if they have ADRs. Think we’ll stick with Friday too since that probably accommodates more people. Let’s say 2:00 but we can change that if necessary. If people would still like to do a pre-party meet up and then go to the party together(I’d be down), then we can do that too. Think we have a few solos running around this trip. Ok let me know your thoughts and we’ll make adjustments if necessary.

Nooooooo!

Meet up update - I mean we have seven months or so right so better get on it. ;) After speaking with the DIS boards preeminent meet up planner it seems like good old Hurricane Hannah’s is the best place to go with. Relatively easy to get to and people can go to Epcot or HS or BW after if they have ADRs. Think we’ll stick with Friday too since that probably accommodates more people. Let’s say 2:00 but we can change that if necessary. If people would still like to do a pre-party meet up and then go to the party together(I’d be down), then we can do that too. Think we have a few solos running around this trip. Ok let me know your thoughts and we’ll make adjustments if necessary.
Seems good to me!

I haven't booked my flights yet but planning on arriving Friday by noon so HH will be a maybe for me. I'd be interested in a pre-party meet up or even just meeting at the party...travelling solo so it would be nice to not look like a loser albeit a loser at Disney! lol
Thanks for organizing!

Add me to the list for solo travellers. Happy to meet up pre party, too.

I'm interested in the meet up if I wind up taking that Friday off!! Or if anything is happening Friday night :)

I'm taking the following Monday off but I'm only staying onsite from Saturday - Monday. I'm not sure if a second day off would be better spent as a fun day on Friday before the race or Tuesday as an extra post-race lazy day.

Would people prefer to do it Saturday? I know people like to get off their feet more that day but we could certainly do it that day if people want to. ‍♂️

And I get nervous about suggesting meet ups but since we do have several solo runners, we could set up a Saturday dinner meet also if anyone is interested.

I'm glad I"m planning this trip in Google Sheets.

I'm going to have to make a few updates....

SNAGHTML6c305c8.PNG

Would people prefer to do it Saturday? I know people like to get off their feet more that day but we could certainly do it that day if people want to. ‍♂️

And I get nervous about suggesting meet ups but since we do have several solo runners, we could set up a Saturday dinner meet also if anyone is interested.
I am up for whatever. We are still far enough out that no plans have been made other than the race itself.

I'm game. Name times/places and I will he there :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter