• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2018

Nice catch! Looks like they are starting the switch. Hopefully we link soon. I logged in and it said I’m not registered for anything.

Mine said the same thing, but I could click through to register. It will hopefully link soon and make registration smoother!

Nice catch! Looks like they are starting the switch. Hopefully we link soon. I logged in and it said I’m not registered for anything.

Mine said the same thing, but I could click through to register. It will hopefully link soon and make registration smoother!

You'll be getting an email very soon to link your wine & dine to the new system :) Then you'll be able to see it and update proof of time.

You'll be getting an email very soon to link your wine & dine to the new system :) Then you'll be able to see it and update proof of time.

My son is registered for the diaper dash and I just received an email to link him to my account. I never received one to link my race registration to my MDE account but after I linked him I saw both our races listed under my account. I'm guessing that since the email I used for my active account and the one I use for my MDE account are the same that just transferred over without intervention.

Strangely, I'm seeing registration information for a local race I did that has nothing to do with Disney. That site's registration and fund raising page is "powered by haku" which makes me wonder if rD is actually running this in their MDE environment or just skinning a haku site.

I took a look at the source for the page and see:
--app-header-logo-url: url(https://s3.amazonaws.com/hakuapps/prod/rundisney_logo.png);
along with other links to what appear to be haku s3 sites along with links directly to Disney owned CDN sites.

Last edited:
I got an email for my daughter but not for myself. I can see my race under Active and have my receipt so I'm hoping they are still in the process of getting these over.

So remember how we all hoped to get rid of Active fees? Well now we have a runDisney processing fee... $345 challenge plus a $22.77 processing fee. I went through the new registration process just now.

It looks pretty easy. It enters all your info for you with your Disney account. You can then add on more people to register as well as add on pre-order merchandise right away. They also give you the chance to add on a donation to the featured charity.

Okay I figured, but I just know some people elsewhere are panicked it's not showing :)

I was one of those panicked folks, so thanks for letting us know!
Do you work for RunDisney? I'm just wondering the source for your insider info.

Yeah they seem to be sending the emails out in batches so I imagine it will take a few days :) I've seen a lot of kids email posts and a lady said she got her daughter's 10k but not hers yet.

I'm guessing challenges will go out last. Which means I'll incessantly be refreshing my email! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter